Proper maintenance of e-cigarettes can extend the service life, improve the use experience, and ensure safety. Next, we will take you to understand how to properly maintain electronic cigarettes.
1. Pay attention when placing electronic cigarettes. If there is smoke oil in the atomizer, the cigarette holder should be placed upward; If there is no fume, it can be placed at will, but it is best to avoid upside down to prevent the fume leakage. At the same time, do not lay the e-cigarette flat, so as not to roll off the desktop and damage.
2. When the atomizer and fume oil are stored, the environment should be kept dry, the bottle cap should be closed, and high temperature and open flame should be avoided, otherwise it will lead to the deterioration of fume oil.
3. Battery maintenance is very important, because it is the core component of electronic cigarettes. Try to use up the battery before charging, each charge should be fully charged to avoid power failure in the middle. After full charge, the battery should be removed within half an hour, and the power should be turned off when not in use for a long time to avoid overcharging and battery damage.
4. When using e-cigarettes, try to avoid excessive heating, which will cause the atomizer to burn out or taste poor, to avoid overheating of the battery affecting the life.
5. The core component of the atomizer is the atomization core, which is composed of resistance, oil guide rope and some accessories. The most common problem with the atomizer is the burnt taste, which is caused by the resistance heating the oil guide rope. Therefore, when using, pay attention to the remaining amount of smoke oil and do not let the atomizing core dry burn. Adjust the voltage to be appropriate, do not pursue too high voltage, the taste is appropriate. In order to produce a large amount of smoke, it is necessary to pay attention to the remaining amount of smoke oil, generally when the remaining 1/3 of the smoke oil is more than, the voltage of 5-6V is not easy to produce burnt taste. As the fume oil is reduced, the voltage needs to be gradually reduced. In addition, the atomizing core should be replaced regularly to ensure smoke sensitivity and use effect.
6. Treatment of oil leakage and oil in the atomizer. The general atomizer has a pilot hole at the bottom for air conduction. After a long time of use, there will be a small amount of smoke oil overflow (but not leak to the outside of the fuselage), which is a normal phenomenon. It is recommended to separate the battery from the atomizer each time you add the fume oil, and wipe it with a paper towel. Generally add the liquid once a day and wipe it once a day. There are two main cases of oil leakage in the atomizer: first, there is oil in the contact place between the cigarette holder and the atomizer, which may be mistakenly added to the smoke outlet when refueling, and it can be wiped with a paper towel; The second is that the smoke has oil but there is no oil at the cigarette holder, you can remove the atomization core, roll it out with a paper towel into a thin strip and insert it into the smoke hole to dry the smoke oil.
7. Regular cleaning: Often clean the atomizer and mouth of electronic cigarettes, especially when replacing different flavors of cigarette oil, the atomizer and mouth should be cleaned first to avoid mixing flavors or sediments to affect smoke.
8. Avoid beating: Avoid e-cigarette beating, which will lead to loosening or damage of internal parts, affecting the use effect.
The above is the maintenance method of electronic cigarettes.