Buy FIFA coins on the Internet is the fastest way to get a large amount of the coins, but if you don’t take care, your account may be risky to be banned by EA
it is better to know how to avoid the risk of transactions
The penalties for those who buy the currency need to be milder – after all, it is not in EA’s interest to lose potential FIFA Point buyers. If you want to buy coins, first you need to know if it is safe. It’s good that you’re aware you might get punished by EA. The feedback we have received from sellers is that this is a rare occurrence, but we do know of a few cases. Therefore, there will be some a bit possible for you to be caught.
In order for everything to go down smoothly, you had better pay close attention to the following tips:
Don’t buy from strangers
We completely agree with EA on this: buying coins is dangerous. Remember, the game has nothing to do with the deal you’re about to make, so you have no one to complain to if anything goes wrong. Follow the security advice and never give your account information to anyone. We advise you to buy from a reliable site and to be suspicious when prices are too low.
Make the Transaction Safely
Every online sale offers risks. These risks are even greater if the seller is unknown and his product is fictitious. Follow the usual security advice: Avoid using credit cards, use PayPal when possible, make sure the seller is trustworthy, and don’t give out personal information.
Have in mind how many coins you want
Before buying fut coins, you should consider how many coins you really want. If you buy too many coins, you’ll waste your money. If you don’t buy enough, you may need to buy more again but without the discount you normally get for bigger amounts of coins. Decide if you want to buy all at once or leave some for later. R Remember, the price will get lower and lower, and you will get a better deal over time.
See who covers the 5%
All transactions in the FUT auction house are subjected to a 5% tax because of EA. Double check that the seller pays this tax.
Look for the best price
Safety shouldn’t be the only thing you suppose to look for when buying FUT coins. It is also vital to buy fut coins as cheap and safe as possible. Their prices depend on the platform, the delivery method, quantity, the seller, and seasons. From the beginning to the end of the game, the coins tend to be cheaper. This trend is slightly affected in the largest promotions, such as TOTY and TOTS. The lowest selling prices are usually practiced by ‘particular’ players and not by one of the several coin-selling websites there are. However, in these cases, the risks rise dramatically. We advise you not to buy from an individual unless you really trust them.
Therefore, to reduce the risk of getting caught by EA, when you buy FIFA coins, remember to choose those reliable FIFA coin sellers who offer first-hand FIFA coins and trade currencies through safe methods such as Player Auction 3.0, Comfortable Trading 3.0. And DO NOT buy FIFA 22 Coins at some unknown sites, which may be cheaper but much riskier like second-hand coins; also DO NOT buy FIFA 22 Coins at different websites are often just for accelerated delivery and therefore can pose a great risk to your game account. And FIFACOIN is recommended as a reliable FIFA coin seller FIFA 22 who always provides safe coins.
How to Buy FIFA Coins?
1. Please login fifacoin.com (If you don’t have an account, please sign up first).
2. Then, select your console, choose the coins amount you want to buy, click” Buy Now”.
3. You’ll be led to the payment page, select one of the payment method and send your payment.
4. Inform Emails will be sent to you that will tell you your order status.
5. You will receive an email says “Payment received”, that means coins are in your member account. You can transfer them through Player Auction or Comfort Trade to your game account.
How to transfer FIFA coins into my game account?
There are 2 different delivery ways. The most common and convenient method is Comfort Trade. Some websites require you to choose a delivery method, here is a short explanation:
I. Comfort Trade (the easiest and quickest way)
You can provide your FUT account details in the online store. They will be completely responsible for the transfer of coins. The way is the easiest option.
II. How to use Comfort Trade to buy FIFA coins step by step
How to buy FIFA coins online? Don’t worry, it’s easy, just read the short description below.
1. Go to the website where you can buy coins.
2. Choose the console and the amount of coins.
3. Click the Delivery option: Comfort Trade.
4. Login toyour origin account.
5. Find “Security”in your “EA Account and Billing”.
6. Get your “Backup Codes”in the “Security”page.
7. Input your correct account information below, then click “Submit”.
8. It will take minutes to verify your account and transfer processing.
You could see the whole processing in the “Delivery History”. When you see “successfully withdrew”, it means you received your FIFA coins.
III. The rules of Comfort Trade:
1. Make sure that your account is available to use transfer market on web app.
2. After login, click “FUT WEB APP” then check “TRANSFERS”.
3. If your transfer market is locked, please play 40 matches at least to unlock it.
4. Please remain at least 5K coins in your FUT account.
5. For your account safety, please don’t login your account during the transaction (For your order status, please check the email on completion of your orders from our system or “Delivery History” at the member center on our site) and DO use up all the coins ASAP once you get them.
6. For safety, please change your EA account information after comfort trade order is completed.
IV. The speed of transferring coins by using Comfort Trade:
Comfort Trade: 0-12H/100K, make sure all information is correct.
V. Player Auction
You sell one or more players from your FUT team to an online store at the highest price. This price corresponds to the number of coins you purchase.
1. How touse Payer Auction tobuy FIFA coins step by step
2. How tobuy FIFA coins online? Don’t worry, it’s easy, just read the short description below.
3. Go to the website where you can buy coins.
4. Choose the console and the amount of coins.
5. Click the Delivery option: Player Auction.
6. Transfer to FIFA Ultimate Team Dashboard.
7. Select the FUT players to sell on the FUT coins website. The website will provide you a “Start Price” and a “Buy Now Price”.
8. The sum of the “Buy Now Price” should be equal to the number of coins you will buy.
9. Return to the FUT dashboard on the console and place your player on the transfer market at the given “Start Price” and “Buy Now Price”.
10. Finish the payment
Your FUT players will soon be purchased at the “Buy Now” price. This is how you will receive FIFA coins.
Is it easy? Enjoy this simple tip to buy FIFA coins very cheaply.
VII. The rules of Player Auction:
1. EA tax is covered. Since your player can be sold to system, so this part of coins will not be deducted from your balance. Please kindly note the cost you used to buy player from transfer market while doing player auction won’t be covered.
2. For listing Gold player, Buy Now Price must be set as: ≤4900 (if Max Price ≤10K)
3. For listing special player, The Buy Now Price must be ≤60% of its limit-max-price (if Max Price ≥10K).
4. For your account safety, each listed player limit: ≤50K, daily transfer amount limit: 1000K
VIII. The speed of transferring coins by using Player Auction:
Player Auction: 0-1H/player, after players are bought, you receive the coins.