In the last article, we have introduced Hubsan H111c rc quadcopter, the other good news is that Hubsan also brings the world smallest Nano FPV RC Quadcopter, Hubsan H111D Nano FPV Q4 which is different from Hubasan H111C in altitude holding, and this one has FPV control. Therefore, H111D will sell higher than H111C.
Check Hubsan H111D Main features:
– With Altitude Hold Mode.
– With 720P Camera FPV/Photograph/Recording.
– 5.8G transmitter with 4.3 Inch LCD screen monitor can video playback.
– Headless Mode no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
– 4 channel transmitter:Ascend/Descend;Forward/Backward; Left/Right; Left/Right rotation; Throw to fly etc.
– 6 axis gyro system makes it more stable and easy to opearate.
– Can perform 360°flips/rolls (forward/backward, left/right)
– Equipped with a battery protection module to protect and prevent overcharging the battery.
– With multi-color LED lights making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.
Besides, Hubsan H111D supports 5.5 – 6.5 minutes with a range of 50 meters and top speeds of 10 meters per second or 36 km per hour, very fast. It has 180MaH Lipo included battery to keep your quadcopter flying long. It will be available for two colors, white and green. And the overall weight is 50g including the battery. Therefore, it’s easy to bring or take. Why not make comparison between Hubsan H111D and Hubsan H111C? Stay tuned.