When comparing the Innokin Klypse Kit and the Klypse Zip, it’s important to note that both devices are manufactured by Innokin, a reputable brand known for producing high-quality vaping products. However, there are some key differences between the two devices that may influence your decision.
- Design and Build:
- Klypse Kit: The Klypse Kit features a compact and ergonomic design, making it comfortable to hold and use. It utilizes a built-in 700mAh battery and has a maximum power output of 80W. The kit includes the Klypse Tank, which has a 2ml e-liquid capacity and utilizes Innokin’s Z-Coil series for excellent flavor and vapor production.
- Klypse Zip: The Klypse Zip also boasts a compact design and utilizes a built-in 650mAh battery like the Klypse Kit. However, it has a slightly higher maximum power output of 120W. This device comes with the Zlide 2ml Tank, which is compatible with Innokin’s Z-Coil series. The Klypse Zip also features an innovative “Slide ‘n’ Fill” top-fill design for easy refilling.
- User Interface and Features:
- Klypse Kit: The Klypse Kit features a user-friendly interface with a clear OLED display, allowing vapers to easily monitor their settings. It offers various output modes, including wattage mode, voltage mode, and bypass mode, to cater to different vaping preferences.
- Klypse Zip: Like the Klypse Kit, the Klypse Zip also features a clear OLED display and user-friendly interface. It offers similar output modes as the Klypse Kit, allowing vapers to customize their vaping experience to their liking.
- Coil Compatibility:
- Klypse Kit: The Klypse Kit is compatible with Innokin’s Z-Coil series, which provides excellent flavor and vapor production. These coils are widely available and offer a variety of resistance options to suit different vaping styles.
- Klypse Zip: The Klypse Zip is also compatible with Innokin’s Z-Coil series, ensuring a satisfying vaping experience with great flavor and vapor production. As with the Klypse Kit, a wide range of coil options is available.
Ultimately, the choice between the Klypse Kit and the Klypse Zip depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you prioritize a slightly higher wattage output and an innovative top-fill design, the Klypse Zip may be the better option for you. However, if you prefer a lower wattage output and a different tank design, the Klypse Kit might be more suitable.