To be honest, judging from the comprehensive configuration of the two phones, it is obvious that the iQOO Neo 5 Active Edition of this phone will be better. However, in the case of the same memory configuration, the Redmi note9Pro phone will be 500 yuan cheaper than the iQOO Neo 5 vitality version. If I let Xiaofang choose, I personally would be more inclined to the iQOO Neo5 active version of this phone.
However, in the process of buying a mobile phone, because the factors concerned are different, the choices made will also be different, so Xiaomi feels that it is very necessary to emphasize the advantages and disadvantages of these two mobile phones. I Hope Can help everyone.
Please refer to the figure below for the core configuration comparison of iQOO Neo 5 Active Edition and Redmi note 9 Pro.
The advantages and disadvantages of the iQOO Neo 5 Vitality version of this phone
- 1. The iQOO Neo 5 vitality version of this mobile phone uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 performance family bucket (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870+LPDDR5+UFS3.1). The Antutu running score is as high as 728551 points, which is basically able to satisfy most people. The needs of daily use of mobile phones.
- 2. The iQOO Neo5 active version of this mobile phone uses an LCD screen that supports a 144Hz refresh rate. Overall, it is very eye-friendly.
- 3. In terms of other configurations of the iQOO Neo 5 active version, this phone uses dual speakers, a 3.5mm independent headphone jack, supports NFC and WiFi6, and other functions, which can be said to be very comprehensive.
- 4. The charging speed of the iQOO Neo 5 Active Edition of this phone is still very good. This phone has a battery capacity of 4500 mAh, supports 44W fast charging capability, and can charge to 70% of the battery in 33 minutes at the fastest
- 1. The phone is a bit heavier, and the weight is as high as 198.3g.
- 2. Infrared remote control function is not supported.
- The advantages and disadvantages of the Redmi Note 9 Pro phone
- 1. A linear motor and stereo dual speakers are used.
- 2. Redmi Note 9 Pro released UFS2.2 storage for the first time in the world, claiming that it will not be stuck in 24 months.
- 3. Redmi Note 9 Pro launched the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor.
- 4. Redmi Note 9 Pro launched the 10800-pixel Sensor HM2 for the world’s first, and the camera capability is very good.
- 1. In terms of taking pictures, only EIS electronic image stabilization is supported but not optical image stabilization.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.