JJRC has been outing pretty good drones over a period of time, but this time it has come up with not just a good but a great drone the JJRC H8DH RC Quadcopter capable of taking videos at 1280 x 720 resolution and 30FPS.
The Quadcopter comes in Red colour, operating at a frequency of 2.4G at channel 4CH.
It has the much required 6 axis Gyroacope for great control and balancing. It transmission frequency is 5.8G. The flight duration under normal conditions can be stretched upto 8 Minutes according to the company. Using the remote it can be used upto a distance of whopping 300 meters.
The Quadcopter ropes in a battery of 500mAh at 7V and as for the the transmitter it is powered by 4 1.5V AA batteries. The toal recharging time is upto 110mins. As for the dimensions of the drone its pretty big at 33 x 33 x 11.5cm and weighs on 1167gm. The functions of the drone include descend, forward, backward ,side flying, 360°rolling action, hover, 3D , LED , camera , 5.8G transmission, CF mode and One key return.
The JJRC H8DH is capable of shooting First Person View at 5.8G frequency. It ha a Light sensation chip of camera with 1 / 4 inch HD Color CMOS. The camera has 4P lens and has FOV of 68 degree, the video standard used by the quadcopter is PAL/NTSC.
Coming to the various jaw dropping features of the JJRC H8DH it includes
* High Hold mode can set height. * Headless Mode/ no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying
* One key to return function makes it easy to find the way home
* Transmitter can switch freely between Mode 1 and Mode 2
* Supports camera, missile launcher,water connon, hook & basket and bubble blower
* With 2.4G Transmiter/ Easy Adjust Frequency
* Full Scale Remote Control with built-in 6 axis gyro system
* With LED light, night fly is a breeze
* With FPV monitor, 5.8G image transmition allows you to see FPV images in real time.
* 2.0MP HD camera
* 3D Mode
At a price of of $109 the JJRC H8DH is quite reasonably priced considering its features and size, not to the FPV shooting capabilities.