Lost Vape always endeavors to bring durable vape devices just like the Q-Ultra Pod and the Q-Pro Pod. These vape devices from Lost Vape are built with the needed vaping features and specifications in order to deliver the best vaping experience. On the design aspect, the Lost Vape Q-Ultra Pod adopts a classic design with dimensions of 105 x 43.2 x 16.5mm.
Lost Vape Q-Ultra Pod Main Features And Specifications:
- 1. E-liquid Capacity: 4ml and 2ml.
- 2. Coil Resistance Range: 0.1- ohm – 3.0- ohm.
- 3. Wattage: 5W – 40W.
- 4. Battery Capacity: 1600 mAh Li-Po battery.
- 5. Charging Interface: USB Type- C.
- 6. Size: 105 x 43.2 x 16.5mm.
While the Lost Vape Q-Pro Pod adopts a fancy mature design with dimensions of 105 x 43.2 x 16.5mm. When it comes to the e-liquid capacity of both vape devices, the Q-Ultra Pod has two variants ( 4ml and 2ml ), while the Q-Pro Pod comes with a 2ml.
Lost Vape Q-Pro Pod Main Features And Specifications:
- 1. E-liquid Capacity: 2ml.
- 2. Wattage: 8W – 24W.
- 3. Battery Capacity: 950 mAh Li-Po battery.
- 4. Charging Interface: USB Type- C.
- 5. Size: 105 x 43.2 x 16.5mm.
Inside the Q-Ultra Pod, there are ultra-boosted coils with a resistance range of 0.1- ohm to 3.0- ohm. The embedded 1600 mAh Li-Po battery is ready to deliver a long-lasting vaping tie before needing to recharge it via its USB Type- C charging interface. In comparison, the 950 mAh battery on the Lost Vape Q-Pro Pod is not a match for the battery on the Q-Ultra Pod. The battery can also be charged via the featured USB Type- C charging interface.