Minecraft’s entire ore and mining system has undergone significant changes since Minecraft’s caves and cliffs were completely revamped with terrain and clusters. For example, is the rule of diamonds in magma still true? For example, does the whole mining experience change with an extra 64 floors underground? Read this minecraft 1.20 download here.
So let’s talk about the new mining guide for Minecraft 1.20 Download apk!
1. Ore distribution: This is a simple chart showing the optimal distribution of all minerals in Minecraft Y-axis coordinates since the recolonization of cave and cliff terrain, group, and building height in Update 1.18. As you can see, coal goes to 96 layers, copper goes to 48 layers, iron ore goes to 16 layers, gold ore goes to 16 layers, diamonds go to 59 layers, red stone goes to 59 layers, lapis lazuli goes to 0 layers, and emeralds go to 256 layers. So for those who like to dig for diamonds, it’s easy to just dig down and tweet like crazy.
2.different groups, ore distribution is different. In fact, to put it into more detail, Minecraft coal mines are mainly spread over two stories, one is 95 stories and the other is 136 stories. Gold ores are indeed -16 layers in the common group, but 32-79 is more widely distributed in the evil group.
3. Lower boundary ore: In addition, the distribution of quartz in the lower boundary is 10-114, the gold ore in the lower boundary is the highest at the 15th layer, and the ancient remains also reach the maximum at the 15th layer. You can also check minecraft 1.20 download apk 2023 here.
4. How to dig for diamonds: How to dig for diamonds in the new version is the most important thing for many people. In fact, apart from digging for diamonds at designated heights. In the current edition of Minecraft, diamonds have a special distribution — the cave floor is exposed. 1.18 You only need to look for large mines. Exposed diamonds are actually very abundant. This was almost impossible in the old version.
5. exposed ore: Suitable for finding exposed ore in large underground caves there are usually two types of caves. The first is a “non-deep SLATE cave,” where you can find large amounts of exposed lapis lazuli ore, iron ore, and gold ore. The second type is called “deep SLATE mines”. The search for diamond ore involves going to large, deep SLATE mines, where diamonds are exposed and, if you are lucky, you may encounter two or more diamonds in a block.
6. Night vision potion: Night Vision Potions are a must-have item after 1.18 due to the doubling of underground mines. It’s also very useful for digging up diamonds later on, so it’s recommended to have extended night vision.
7. Fishbone mining method: Sadly, Minecraft 1.17 was the last version to fit fishbone mining, and since 1.18, the cave generation has been multiplied several times and fishbone mining is almost never used. Of course, this is a good way to find all kinds of underground caves.
8. Vertical mining method: 1.19 According to the actual measurement, the death rate of vertical mining in the old version of Minecraft was 40%. Now it’s up to 80%. Because there are so many large and small mines, the probability of falling directly from the roof to the bottom is unusually high.
9. How do you turn coal into diamonds? If you are a hard-working and obsessive master miner, you must dig where there is a mine. So the last thing you need in your backpack is coal, and for many players the biggest use of coal is burning, synthetic torches, and synthetic campfires. But they do not know that coal has a kind of waste into treasure “hard work to get rich” tutorial.
A hard work through coal mining to get rich and eventually obtain the diamond set of tutorials, although not very complicated, but with a very clear trading line to the cute new players pointed out a “trade to get rich” road! It also opens a window for people who don’t know how to trade but like mining. After all, coal is the most popular of all resources.
Suddenly I felt that there were a lot of ore in the main world and the lower world of Minecraft, and there was no ore in the end of the dimension group. I always felt that something was missing. If Mojang moves next, it seems likely that the mines will have to be arranged.
Read more about Minecraft 1.20 apk
1. Full Version: Minecraft PE 1.20.0 for Android Xbox servers.apk