This is the SP Flash Tool + OTA release of the V1.2_20170510 firmware for UMIDIGI C NOTE
Right now UMIDIGI C NOTE is in flash sale at 130.99usd from Tomtop only for 70 units.
Optimized audio, handset and amplifier noise issues fixed
- Copy the downloaded .zip file to either the internal memory or the SD card of your phone
- Go to Settings –> About phone –> Wireless update
- Tap the 3-dot menu button at the top right corner and select Local updates
- Brows for the …update.zip file and select it
- Tap Install now, comfirm the process with OK and wait until the process will be finished
- Copy the …update.zip file to your SD card
- Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons together until your phone restarts in the boot selector mode. It needs about 10 seconds or a little bit less if your phone was already powered off.
- Here you can move with the vol-up button and select an item with vol-down. Select Recovery.
- Your phone reboots into Recovery and you see a lying android figure with an exclamation mark in red triangle on its tummy.
- Press and hold the power and vol-up buttons (in this order) together, then release them to call the recovery menu. Now you can move with the volume buttons and select an item with the power button.
- Move to ‘Apply update from SD card’ and select it.
- On the next screen brows for the update file and select it. The updating process will start and needs a few minutes to be finished.
- After a succcessful installation you can read the ”Install from sdcard complete” message and the receovery menu is available again.
- Select ‘Reboot system now’. Alternatively you can perform a factory data reset here by choosing ‘Wipe data/factory reset’
Source: UMI Official Forum