UMIDIGI S2 lite is a very compeitive 5.99 inch Octa core 5100mAh battery. It belongs Umidigi S2 series. Although it only has RAM 4GB ROM 32GB internal storage, its dual camera with 16MP+5MP can also make this phone wortwhile to try. It supports fingerprint scanner on its back, USB Type C port, coming with dual flash light, right now it sells on at only $154.99 at Coolicool.
This is the SP Flash Tool + OTA release of the
V1.0_20180402 system software
for UMIDIGI S2 Lite
Flash tool operation is recommended for experienced users only. Do not use it if you cannot understand the whole process!
UMIDIGI S2 Lite receives all updates automatically via FOTA method. You need this tool only in case of emergency (if you’ve bricked your phone), if you want to apply a clean install or if you want to clear all root access and custom recovery to make your phone able to receive FOTA updates again.
- Video playback bugs fixed
- Copy the downloaded .zip file to the internal memory of your phone
- Go to Settings –> About phone –> System update
- Tap the 3-dot menu button in the top right corner and select Local Updates
- Brows for the …update.zip file and select it
- Select Restart now. Your phone reboots into recovery, the update gets installed, then your phone boots into Android. Your updated system is ready to use.
- Copy the …update.zip file to your SD card.
- Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons together until your phone restarts in the boot selector mode. It needs about 10 seconds or a little bit less if your phone was already powered off.
- Here you can move with the vol-up button and select an item with vol-down. Select Recovery.
- Your phone boots into Recovery and you see a lying android figure with an exclamation mark in red triangle on its tummy.
- Press and hold the power and vol-up buttons (in this order) together, then release them to call the recovery menu. Now you can move with the volume buttons and select an item with the power button.
- Move to ‘Apply update from SD card’ and select it.
- On the next screen brows for the update file and select it. The updating process will start and needs a few minutes to be finished.
- After a succcessful installation you can read the ”Install from sdcard complete” message and the receovery menu is available again.
- Select ‘Reboot system now’. Alternatively you can perform a factory data reset here by choosing ‘Wipe data/factory reset’