Right now Oneplus has rolled out OxygenOS 4.1.1 OS based on Android7.1.1 Nougat for latest smartphones, OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T via OTA (over-the-air), of course you can also update Oneplus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.1.1 Nougat manually with below method.
The new OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 added expanded screenshots, improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction and improved video stability when recording, and comes with March Security Patch. We provide you the OxygenOS 4.1.1 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.1.1
OxygenOS 4.1.1 Features and Changelogs
Upgraded Android 7.1.1
Added expanded screenshots
Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
Improved video stability when recording
Improved WiFI connectivity
Improved Bluetooth connectivity
Fixed Instagram swiping bug
Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
General bug fixes
This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Download, Mirror (OxygenOS 4.1.0 to OxygenOS 4.1.1)
OxygenOS 4.1.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download, Mirror
OxygenOS 4.1.1 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.0 to OxygenOS 4.1.1)
OxygenOS 4.1.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download or Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.1 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.1.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.1.1 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.1.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 4.1.1 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.