Oneplus this year has released its year-end flagship smartphone, Oneplus 3 for a few months. It has 5.5inch FHD AMOLED screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 4. powered by Snapdragon 820 Quad core processor. It runs OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow, RAM 6GB ROM 64GB, 8MP Sony IMX179 front camera and 16MP Sony IMX298 back camera, it supports dash charge, Touch ID and NFC function. Right now it is very hot, and some Chinese store even can’t sell it in stock. But today there is other good news that Oneplus community has rolled out OxygenOS 3.5.2 Firmware for Oneplus 3 updating.
Here are the new features that OxygenOS 3.5.2 brings for you and it helps you fix bugs, by the way, it’s the beta versions. The complete changelog for OxygenOS 3.5.2 is as follows:
- Added “kill all background processes” button in recent menu;
- Added long press options in messages application;
- Enhanced incoming call notification UI;
- Added manual “check for update” button;
- Added additional directions for first fingerprint configuration;
- Battery Saver mode optimizations and enhancements;
- Added back contacts widget in launcher;
- Improved dialer speed;
- New modes added in control panel (night mode and battery saver);
- Added support for PIN codes up to 6 digits.
OxygenOS 3.5.2 Download Link
Therefore, if you have installed other versions of Oxygen OS of Oneplus 3, you can update it via OTA, and if you think it’s not necessary, you can still enjoy your old OS version. By the way for more details, just check here.
If you haven’t got Oneplus 3 until now, just compare the price from these stores as follows: