Recently, OnePlus pushed the OxygenOS 10.3.1 update for OnePlus 6 / 6T, which fixes many bugs brought to the OnePlus 6 and 6T by the original Android 10 update. This update improves system stability, updates Google ’s December security patches, and more.
This is the complete changelog:
- Fixed black screen issue after unlocking the device with fingerprint
- Fixed an issue with animated icons when restarting the device
- Solved the problem of device heating during charging
- Fixed random disconnection of 5Ghz hotspots
- Improve system stability and fix general errors
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimize image preview time in professional mode
- Fixed camera crash
Addressed an issue where videos and images did not appear in the gallery
The update also stabilizes Wi-Fi connections on 5GHz networks. If you have a OnePlus 6 or 6T, you can try going to Settings> System> System Update to accept the update.