Not much time has passed since the official presentation of the new line OnePlus 7. In the last period, then, the Chinese company held another conference, at a distance of 6 months from the last, in which it showed to the public OnePlus 7T.
We have therefore reached a level of quality that has been very good in recent years. Despite this, though, OnePlus do not forget the older devices, continuing to support them even after several years of their release. Which is why, in the past few hours, the company released a public beta of Android 10 for OnePlus 6T.
Although it is not yet a stable version, OnePlus 6T you can still enjoy one public beta of Android 10. Thanks to this update, therefore, you can mount the new one interface of the brand, slightly revisited compared to the previous one, while maintaining its own identity.
Furthermore, among many other things, the lower bar for a different interaction with the smartphone, as well as a new space dedicated to gaming. Everything fits, therefore, with what we have already seen in the series OnePlus 7. The latest version of HydgrogenOS brings a wide variety of changes to OnePlus 6T, which are listed below:
- Upgrade to Android version 10
- New user interface design, light, and smooth operating experience, more detail, etc.
- Added site management permissions to support application only
- New custom settings experience, support for icon shape changes applied to shortcut settings
- Added bottom bar to support left and right sliding bar swap experience
- A new game space that automatically brings your favorite games together for a smooth gaming acceleration experience
- Supports weather display, programming, music and other information based on scene screen (Setup – Video – Information display – Scene information)
- Add SMS keyword blocking to help prevent SMS harassment interruptions (information – interception logging – harassment interception settings – SMS keyword interception)
OnePlus 6T can be updated to the Android 10 beta by downloading the data packet. You will then have to copy the update package of the ROM in the main directory of the phone.
Only at this point, therefore, will you be enabled to enter the Settings and subsequently in System update. By clicking on the icon at the top right you will be able to access Local update and select the downloaded package just before. Click on Update now and proceed with the installation.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.