Today, OPPO Guangdong Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (“OPPO”) officially announced that the OPPO K10 series will be the first batch of 5G mobile platforms equipped with the Dimensity 8000 series.
Following the release of the Dimensity 9000 flagship 5G mobile platform, MediaTek has added a new member to the Dimensity product portfolio to meet growing user demand. The Dimensity 8000 series 5G mobile platform is built with TSMC’s 5nm process technology and has excellent performance and energy efficiency. At the same time, the series adopts an octa-core CPU architecture design with the main frequency of up to 2.85GHz. It adopts Arm Mali-G610 hexa-core GPU with MediaTek HyperEngine 5.0 game engine and can bring users smooth and smooth operation with lower power consumption. Stable high frame rate gaming experience.
In addition, the features of the Dimensity 8000 series 5G mobile platform also include:
- Support up to 200 Megapixel camera and 4K60 frame HDR10+ video recording.
- Based on MediaTek’s latest AI noise reduction and AI anti-blur technology, photos and videos with clear picture quality and rich details can be obtained even in the low light shooting.
- Support dual-camera HDR video simultaneous recording. Users can use the front and rear cameras to shoot video at the same time, and also support two rear cameras to shoot the same object in parallel.
- The advanced 5G modem complies with the 3GPP R16 standard and supports 5G Sub-6GHz full-band network and 2CC CA dual-carrier aggregation technology.
- MediaTek 5G UltraSave 2.0 power-saving technology reduces 5G communication power consumption.
- Support Wi-Fi6E and Bluetooth 5.3, as well as Wi-Fi Bluetooth dual-connection anti-jamming technology.
The Dimensity 8000 series inherits the technical advantages of the Dimensity 9000. With excellent performance and energy efficiency, as well as cutting-edge technologies in many fields, it helps smartphones to improve user experience. Thanks to the blessing of the Dimensity 8000 series 5G mobile platform, the OPPO K10 series will continue to maintain the characteristics of value-added products and become a new hard-core choice for the entry-level flagship market. The OPPO K10 equipped with the Dimensity 8000 series 5G mobile platform will be available in the second quarter of 2022, so stay tuned.