Recently, Xiaomi released the MIUI 11 stable version update for the Mi A3 series, but must quickly withdraw the update after a number of bugs were discovered on this build. Now, Redmi Note 7 Pro Smartphone is receiving the latest security patch over MIUI 11 with other bug fixes. You can download ROM, which is based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes with software version V126.96.36.199.PFHCNXM.
Accordingly, Xiaomi said the development team has started pushing the new update to customers using Redmi Note 7 Pro running on MIUI 11 beta in China. Currently, the ROM version has a capacity of 582MB.
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
Fixed Status bar, Notification shade
- Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
Fixed Data usage
- Items related to exceptions weren’t always displayed accurately
- Searching for apps made the device slow down
- Data usage warning appeared multiple times
- Errors occurred after switching SIM cards
- Fix: An error message saying that IMEI couldn’t be identified appeared multiple times
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Talking back about the update for Redmi Note 7 Pro, it brings the February 2020 Android Security Patch with improved system security. In addition, it also offers a stable MIUI version based on Android 10 along with some of the bug fixes and improvements that you can find above in the changelog.
Finally, the firmware update bumps up a new software version V188.8.131.52.PFHCNXM and it’s rolling out via OTA in a phased manner. The system is expected to release soon to global users in the coming weeks.
Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 6 Gets an MIUI 11 Stable Version Update
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.