All plans are for residential customers, and please keep in mind that this internet provider may not be available in your area. To ensure that AT&T provides internet service in your area, AT&T Internet offers several features of AT&T Internet.
- Custom homepage.
- Main account and sub-accounts, each containing 2 GB of mail storage.
- Drag and drop the contents and applications that matter most to you.
AT&T Business DSL Standards Features Welcome to the Internet at your pace.
Have fun online and get a bit more of what you want.
AT&T DSL offers high-speed wireless Internet access to companies. DSL technology, advantages and applications Standard Features AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee ® Included in selected plans.
- Anti-virus / Anti-Spyware-Detects, blocks, and eliminates malware, spyware, adware, and even rootkits (insidious programs designed to tamper with your PC).
- Two-way Firewall-Blocks hacking visitors to your Mac.
- McAfee Site Advisor ® -Helps to protect you from malware attacks by telling you if the website is secure before you click on it.
Protection alerts you to websites that can attempt to steal your identity or access your financial details.
- Premium McAfee Active Protection TM Software–Analyzes and prevents current and emerging threats in milliseconds so you don’t have to wait for routine updates to arrive.
- Spam Guard-Helps to protect your inbox from spam.
E-mail Anti-Virus Helps to protect your computer from e-mails containing suspected harmful viruses.
- Smooth transfer from an old Internet service-email routing, address-change notification • Customized AT&T Internet High-Speed Internet Homepage.
- One main email account with virtually unlimited storage space, POP access and email forwarding
- Up to 10 different email accounts with virtually unlimited online storage for each, POP access and e-mail forwarding Display fewer Business Specific Apps
- AT&T Wi-Fi(SM) Basic Network• Service Level Agreements Sound like fun?
- McAfee-powered AT&T Internet Security Software is available free of charge to customers who have a 3.0Mbps or higher AT&T DSL service. For DSL customers with a speed of 1.5Mbps or less, the AT&T Internet Security Package is an optional service of just $5 a month. McAfee and McAfee are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. Inc. © 2016 McAfee, Inc. All rights are reserved.
Because of COVID-19 (coronavirus), more small business owners operate from home than ever before. In response to the outbreak, Internet providers are providing assistance.
Both internet providers around the country decide to cancel all late fees or data overages for the next 60 days. In addition, some businesses offer exclusive offers and updates to new and current customers.
AT&T Business Internet provides an innovative and competitively priced suite of simple business plans. Yet because of its pricey high-speed plans and limited fiber internet footprint, you’re going to want to search around to make sure your company gets the right broadband bundle.
For the same download rates as their DSL equivalents, AT&T internet fiber plans offer quicker upload rates — helpful if you or your employees regularly download, make an online meeting, or need to back up large files to cloud providers. AT&T’s fiber network is still small, but if you can take advantage of its fiber optic capacity, you can take advantage of it.