VANTRUE is China’s largest dashcam maker, and although the high-end 3 camera model “N4” is now a popular model, it is also a design-oriented maker that has continued to adopt a design with strong originality. This time, the company has announced the WiFi-compatible high-resolution compact dashcam “Element 1” that specializes in design.
Why choose the Vantrue Element 1 dashcam?
- Lower power consumption and higher resistance to heat with upgraded Novatek High-Tech Chip.
- Featured with cutting-edge SONY 5 million ultra-clear photosensitive image processor.
- 1944P High Resolution that captures license plates easily even in low-light environments.
- HDR high-dynamic technology presents details perfectly.
- 2.4G High-frequency Wi-Fi module chip.
- CPL polarizer supported optimizes reflected light and improves picture quality.
- 1.54-inch display screen, ultra-high transmittance glass frame adopts a 2.5D design.
- Built-in RTC large-capacity battery to maintain all the settings for 2 months of nonuse.
- Voice control makes everything easier and hands-free. Supported a few languages(English/ Japanese/Russian/Chinese).
- Dedicated remote control catches wonderful moments in time.
- Support up to 512GB MicroSD card.
The mini and compact design will never obstruct your vision while driving. The magnetic-assist mount makes the dash cam easier to install and more stable on the windshield. The E1 dash cam is equipped with a supercapacitor, which allows the camera to withstand the most frigid cold and intense heat. Safer than battery charged dashcam. Four parking-detection modes guard you 24/7 while parking. The dashcam should be hardwired to use the parking mode. (Hardwire kit sold separately).
With SONY STARVIS IMX335 Sensor, it can capture more details in ultra-low light during nighttime and even on the dark road. You can see the recording resolution as 2.5K, but you can also see the notation such as 2K and full high definition on the page, so I can not say anything at this stage, but I can only record at full high definition resolution. If you don’t, I don’t think you can enjoy the benefits of using a 5MP sensor.
With the Sony IMX335 sensor and lens with an advanced F1.55 aperture, the dashcam records up to 2596 x 1944P 30FPS. Its unique resolution allows taking ultra-wide pictures more than regular 1440P — enough to capture license plates clearly. Connect your phone to your dashcam with the Vantrue App to adjust settings, check the view from the front camera, or transfer files to your mobile device. The Vantrue CPL Filter reduces glare and reflections in bright daylight and clarifies video (CPL sold separately).
With the built-in GPS module, the dashcam records your route and driving speed. You can track your route when playing back videos on your phone or computer. Loop recording makes the dash cam overwrite the oldest videos when the SD card is full. This way, the dashcam can continue working. The built-in G-sensor automatically locks important videos to the Event File to prevent them from being overwritten.
The Wireless Hotkeys remote controller makes switching audio and saving videos quicker and easier. Short-press to take a photo and capture emergency videos to the Event Files folder. With these hotkeys, you won’t miss another moment regardless of speed. Its advanced voice control feature allows you to take photos, mute/unmute the microphone, start/end recording, and lock video with hands-free commands in multiple languages, Protect your privacy anytime and anywhere.
It seems that the release is scheduled for May to June, and the details of the product specifications have not been clarified but based on the information published on the official page of Vantrue Element 1. They are hiring distributors all over the world currently, visit the Vantrue website for more details. For further queries and doubts, you can contact them @email@example.com