Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Patent Brings Dual Screen and Super Zoom Camera

0

When we attended the launch of the first Xiaomi Mi Mix in 2016, we knew that it could be something big. Eventually, these high-end models from Chinese brands have taken risks that the industry has later taken, and the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 could be close to us.

The madness Xiaomi intends to commit with its new experimental equipment is a design with a dual-screen and zoom with artificial intelligence, all within an extremely futuristic design language. This advance comes courtesy of our colleagues and friends at LetsGoDigital, who pass us this patent-based render and it allows us to better understand what Xiaomi may release in the future.

The document contains a series of images showing smartphones at any angle. The source noted that these are high-quality photos and seem to have been created in practice. However, this still does not guarantee that Xiaomi will release such a device.

The image also shows a transparent back with a bulging, protruding camera cluster, the lens can zoom in and out. In the short description, Xiaomi’s smartphone supports 5G, the camera has a resolution of 108MP and is called AI Super Camera.

The camera is not the only highlight of this phone. The main screen takes up almost the entire front, while the 2nd screen occupies about 60% of the back, leaving only 40% of the space for the single giant camera.

Based on these quite official renders, designer Jermaine Smit, known from the Concept Creator YouTube video channel, created a demo video specifically for LetsGoDigital called Mi Mix Alpha Pro, but as we say, it could be as much of a terminal that never gets to see the light, as of the Mi Mix 4 that the fan community so much expects from Xiaomi. According to LetsGoDigital, such a smartphone could launch later this year. Do you think Xiaomi will launch such a smartphone in the future? Tell us your opinion below in the comments.

Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 20 Is Coming With Penta-Camera and Punch-Hole Screen?

Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook Group and Page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.

Advertisements
Share.

Leave A Reply