According to some netizens @Edvin’s contribution, recently, Xiaomi MIUI development version week 521 update released. This update will fix interface issues such as fingerprint unlocking and floating notifications, and optimize the stuttering problem after invoking the input method.
The update log is as follows:
- 1. Fix the abnormal display of the front camera function entrance
- 2. Fix the problem that the fingerprint animation is stuck in the mobile phone clone scene
- 3. Fix the problem that the wallpaper flickers when the fingerprint is unlocked enters the three-party interface, and returns to other interfaces
- 4. Fix the issue that notifications from the main space will be stored as unimportant notifications after switching to the avatar space
- 5. Fix the issue of flashing notifications when swiping left and right to switch between the control center and the notification bar in the new version of the control center style
- 6. Fix the problem of incomplete display at the top of the floating notification
- 7. Fixed the problem that after setting the lock screen to hide notifications, the notification bar is displayed after the lock screen is pulled down to enter the password to unlock, and the background is transparent
- 8. Fix the problem that long-press the notification to enter the modal in light mode, switch to dark mode to enter the modal again, and the notification color is not updated
- 9. When the system language is Uyghur, part of the content of the print interface is truncated
- 10. Fix the problem that the sidebar of the smart toolbox is abnormally located. Release time: has entered the development version.
- 11. Fix the problem that the icon does not change after some themes of the development version are changed. Release time: has entered the development version.
- 12. Fix the problem that the layout of the development version settings-sound and touch pages are disordered
- 13. Optimize the issue of freezing after calling the input method
It is understood that the repair code will first be verified in the development version, and after the verification is stable, it will gradually enter the stable version.
Besides, This week, Xiaomi has not been idle and has also rolled out the MIUI 184.108.40.206 stable version update for Xiaomi 11 and other smartphones. This update has also been repaired, allowing users to feel a smoother and fresher experience.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.