If screen failure occurs on XIAOMI, you can troubleshoot through the following ways:
1. Phone charging voltage instability or use of non-original charger may cause touchscreen failure, we recommend that you try to use Xiaomi original data cable and charger when charging, and choose a more stable voltage charge
2. If you have water stains or stains affecting the touch screen, wipe the screen after use;
3. Upgrade your Redmi Note to the latest stable version
4. On dial interface, enter (*#*#64663#*#*), enter the hardware detection, select the touch screen test – Menu key – touch screen calibration. If you are unable to complete the calibration, it is recommended that you bring the phone to the nearest Xiaomi authorized repair point for testing.
What do you do when the phone refuses to light up during a phone call?
1. During the call, the face will block proximity sensors (proximity sensor in the phone on the left earpiece, a closer look will see two secretly dot oh), so a black screen is normal. If you move your face away from the screen, the screen will automatically light up, allowing you to record notes and perform hands-free operations.
2. If you are using a sticker or some third-party film, the distance between the film and sensor block can cause this problem.
3. In the hardware detection interface (enter the hardware detection mode: In the dial-up interface, enter
(*#*#64663#*#*) follow the prompts from the sensor test, if the value of 0 or 5 does not fix the problem, you can choose calibration on the page.
4. Backup to restore to factory settings
If the above options are not possible, we recommend that you go to the nearby authorized service outlets for testing.