Ever wondered how important it is to possess image editing skills? These skills can take an individual up a notch. Image editing tools are not a necessity, it is a need.
Best free image editing tools in 2021 are changing the name of the game with the advancement that is beyond the next level.
Just imagine you are going to the place of your dreams. You always wanted to visit a place, but somehow the pictures you take are not up to par, and you ask yourself, what is the solution? Well, the answer to this scenario is image editing.
With best image editing, you can take care of official matters as well, and you can edit a passport size picture which is always a hassle.
Furthermore, you can give colors to an official trip that happened, and the pictures taken were substandard, and the boss was upset, but thanks to editing, that is not the case anymore, and it is a win-win situation.
Therefore, with the help of a photo editing tool, you can make visually appealing changes to the photos. As an image can speak thousands of words at a time, a wonderfully edited one can further enhance your business and brand.
Moreover, in a marketing sense, images contain an innate ability to communicate your brand value and message to your audience quite easily and naturally. Hence, photo editing is significant for the well-being of your promotional mix.
There are plenty of free online photo editors available, but the best one for you depends on your needs.
In order to help you determine the best tools to use, we’ve collated a list of high-performing free photo editing platforms.
Let’s dive right in
Adobe Photoshop Express (APE) is free to download, with customizable settings that will surely let you feel that you are editing photos like a professional.
APE is available on Android operating system, iOS, and Windows phones and tablets.
Moreover, this is the one-stop shop for your quick and fabulous photo editing needs.
It is suitable if you need to apply some filters, effects, correct colors – in other words, for the first stages of photo editing. It even supports RAW files and has an integration with Creative Cloud.
- Watermark resizes – Users have complete control over the dimensions of the watermark.
- Enhanced pictures – Users can enhance the pictures with precise control of roundness and feather.
- New styles – Users have plenty of looks and text styles within the tool.
- Apply blur – Users can use radial blur to blend out backgrounds and shift focus to specific subjects or full blur to make movement.
- Perspective adjustment – Users can promptly fix crooked images and correct distorted camera angles.
- Noise Reduction – Users can reduce color noise and sharpen details to make photos look their best.
Pixlr X is a free editing tool that is specifically designed to help non-professionals. It offers excellent multi-purpose templates specifically designed for social media graphics and ads.
The Pixlr Marketplace is a superb resource for content planning and creation and offers beautiful inspiration to style teams. It’s perfect for learning to edit and about all the options you can have when retouching a picture.
Alterations like text, designing, illustrations are all possible with Pixlr, which certainly makes graphic designing easy and fun to try.
- Collage maker – Users can create photo collages with built-in collage templates.
- Remove background – Users can erase backgrounds in photos with ease.
- Filters and effects – Users can instantly archive the desired photo effects in visuals with the right photo filters.
- Design templates – Users can pick and choose from the latest social media templates to create stunning thumbnails.
- User friendly – Users not only enjoy amazing features but also experience a user-friendly UI/UX.
Canva puts forward many free templates as well as great tutorials which help anyone design beautiful images and infographics.
Canva users can pick and choose between hundreds and thousands of design layouts for any project, including presentations, social media videos, posters, flyers, invitations, and more.
It enables you to accomplish many of the planning tasks you usually use Illustrator for i.e. creating infographics, logos, and other visual aids for your posts and brand.
It offers you to make that content quickly and simply, albeit you’ve got little to no graphic design skills. You can also easily add text to your images
- Drag and drop – Expert or hobbyist, anyone can use a drag-and-drop editor to make high-quality web graphics and videos.
- Layouts – Users can get thousands of customizable layouts for a wide selection of documents, including newsletters, reports, calendars, infographics, menus, brochures, and more.
- Collaboration – Users can collaborate on designs in two ways: invite comments and edits.
- Infinite images and fonts – Users can select images and fonts of their choice from an extensive library of Canva.
The Canvas Photo Editor is an essential online photo editing tool that gives a professional look to your pictures. You will find each and every feature to edit and create what you are envisioning with your photos.
It has a user-friendly interface that helps a new person to work like a pro. Because of its responsive design, you can open the editor with a single click in any browser.
Each step of editing is aligned in such a way that you will be guided step by step to use each feature as required.
- Photo filters – Users can edit photos by using a variety of filters.
- Resizing photos – Users can resize the image as per the requirement even by changing the dimensions.
- Cropping photos – Users can crop the unnecessary part of the image.
- Adding text – Users can add text in the image with various fonts and styles.
- Stickers – Users can add stickers that are already setup in various categories.
5. PhotoScape X
PhotoScape X is a super user-friendly tool for beginners, with a lot of editing features in the free edition.
You can paste from the clipboard to open a new file instead of saving the file first and then opening it.
Users have the aged photo filters, the movie filters, the masking options, the borders and frames, and the number of pattern choices to use as backgrounds when adding frames and borders.
With the film, textures, overlays, and borders and frames features you can add a dramatic effect to images that everyone likes to upload on social media, especially Instagram.
- Cut out – Users can remove the background from an image.
- Combine – Users can combine multiple photos vertically/ horizontally to create a collage.
- GIF creator – Users can create GIFs of any picture.
Editing tools depict your artistic sense. An individual can change the whole mood with a well-edited image or post which is only possible if a good editing tool is present.
Editing skills also play a major role but that is only possible when you have the latest and greatest editing apparatus.
After reading this blog, it becomes easy to understand what editing tools best suit you.Life without editing becomes dull and boring as you cannot sketch your ideas properly.
The list of the tools mentioned in this blog will give you a broad perspective of what tool to choose, which one has the coolest features, and which one you should select.