Keeping in mind that a TV is a centerpiece in your home, Samsung has never failed to create some of the best and most advanced Smart TVs that will not only upgrade your lounge area but also provide you with some exciting high-tech features. If you ask me, Samsung Smart TVs are similar to smartphones and smart home devices in that they provide internet access, high-quality visuals, and support a wide range of apps.
Samsung has managed to establish itself as a go-to brand. Its smart TVs are simple to set up, run simple software that allows users to use all of the available streaming apps, and connect to Samsung’s SmartThings ecosystem to act as a control centre for a user’s smart home devices.
Take a Look at the Best Feature About Samsung Smart TVs
Despite so many features of Samsung smart TVs, one of the is that all of their apps are supposed to update automatically in the background. To enable this feature, Samsung recommends pressing the ‘Home’ button on the TV’s home screen, selecting ‘Apps,’ selecting ‘Settings,’ and then ensuring that the Auto Update toggle is turned on. New updates will be downloaded and installed in the system as long as this is enabled.
Can I Switch Region on Samsung Smart TV?
Depending on the market in which the Samsung Smart TV is sold, different apps will be available. Samsung TVs sold outside the United States are frequently unable to be switched to the United States. Various apps, such as Vudu, are restricted to serial numbers of TV models, and because this restriction is hardware-based, it cannot be bypassed.
What You Can Watch on Samsung Smart TV?
Many new amazing and exciting features have been added to Samsung’s smart TV apps in recent years, including new streaming service competitors Disney Plus and Apple TV Plus.
This is fantastic news for viewers who want to switch between platforms. Maybe you like to watch Netflix originals like Stranger Things and Shadow and Bone, then switch over to Disney Plus to watch classic TV shows.
What are the compatible Apps with Samsung Smart TV?
You can get the most out of your new Samsung TV, you’ll need to find the smart TV apps that are best for you and your preferences. Because there are so many great apps and streaming services available these days, you don’t have to limit yourself to Netflix.
So, what’s stopping you? Take a look at the list of the Apps that are compatible with Samsung Smart TV
- Samsung TV Plus.
- Disney Plus.
- Apple TV Plus.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- Hulu (US only)
- BBC iPlayer (UK-only)
- All 4 (UK-only)
- Pluto TV
- HBO Now
- Spotify / Pandora
- VUDU (US-only)
Can I Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
Hulu is an example of such an amazing service because it allows you to watch content at any time and from any location. It is compatible with a variety of Samsung TV models.
Hulu allows you to watch Hulu originals on your Samsung Smart TV as well as live TV. You can set up six profiles to allow everyone in the house to watch their favorite movies or TV shows. Having Hulu on your television will TV will also keep you from being bored at home because you will be able to stream a variety of movies, sports, series, news, and other exciting content.
How to Download Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
If you download Hulu, you will be able to watch your favorite movies and shows on big screen as well you will be able to stream as many TV channels as you want without restriction. The method I’m listing below will allow you to download Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV in this article.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect it to your Wi-fi.
- Press Homebutton on your remote.
- Access to the Smart Hub
- Hover to the Magnifying glass search baron the top-right corner.
- Then select Apps, and search for the latest Hulu App.
- Click on the Download Nowoption to download Hulu App on your Samsung Smart TV.
Can I Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted country? How is it Possible?
Definitely! You can watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV if you pair it with the right VPN, as it will open up access to geographically restricted content. Yes, you heard it right! All you have to do is follow these easy steps that I am mentioning below to watch Hulu on your Samsung TV:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider and I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Visit the ExpressVPNDNS settings page.
- Sign inwith your credentials.
- You are directed to the IP address registration page.
- Click on the “Register my IP address.”
- Visit the ExpressVPNsetup page where you will find your MediaStreamer DNS server IP address, note it down.
- Press on the Menubutton on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Click on the Networkoption and then select Network Status.
- Click on the IP Settingsonce the process is finished.
- Now select DNS settingsand then click on Enter manually.
- Write your previously noted MediaStreamer IP address.
- Click on Enterand open the Smart Hub.
- Now search Hulu Appon the search bar and download it.
- Sign inwith your credentials and enjoy watching Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV.
Movies/ Shows on Hulu to Binge Watch on Samsung Smart TV
Whether you’re looking for binge worthy movies, series, shows or other exciting content. Today, I had the chance to narrow down a list of the must watches on the platform of Hulu to keep you entertained on your Samsung Smart TV.
Take a look at my recommendations of the binge worthy movie/shows that kept hitting the streamer this year.
- Devs (2020) Hulu.
- Baghdad Central (2020)
- Castle Rock (2018-2019)
- The Act (2019)
- Marvel’s Runaways (2017-2019)
- The Great (2020)
- Solar Opposites (2020)
- High Fidelity (2020)