ASUS held an autumn new product launch conference and brought its ASUS ProArt Chuang16, the most powerful creative notebook to date, with top-level configuration and exclusive knob design, designed for creators. ASUS ProArt Gen 16 is equipped with the highest 4K OLED screen, 16:10 screen ratio, narrow frame fullscreen. In terms of performance, it supports up to Intel Xeon processors and NVIDIA professional graphics card RTX A5000.
Its heat dissipation adopts the top glacier professional heat dissipation system, reaching an unprecedented 6 heat pipes, and is also equipped with 7 smart sensors to ensure the best cooling and silent state.
It is worth mentioning that ProArt Gen 16 also integrates an exclusive knob in the upper left corner of the touchpad, and is deeply adapted to Adobe Apps to achieve more than 70 fully customized functions. With a three-button touchpad, it is very suitable for 3D. Modeling and rendering.
ASUS ProArt has 5 configurations and prices:
- Ryzen 9 5900HX standard pressure processor/2.5K 120Hz/RTX 3060/16+512 version 9999 yuan
- Ryzen 9 5900HX standard pressure processor/2.5K 120Hz/RTX 3070/32+1TB version 12999 yuan
- Ryzen 9 5900HX standard pressure processor/4K OLED/RTX 3070/32+1TB version 19999 yuan
- Xeon W-11955M processor/4K OLED/RTX A3000/64+2TB version 29999 yuan
- Xeon W-11955M processor/4K OLED/RTX A5000/64+4TB version 39,999 yuan