First the computers and today the smartphones are ruling the tech market. One of the most popular operating system platforms of smartphones is Android, which could also be regarded as one of the main reason behind the smartphones became so common among the mass. Due to the large usage of the platform, it has become prone to various attacks like viruses, malwares, etc which could delete the data from your device.
In cases of data loss, especially huge data loss, one should look for a promising data recovery tool for Android. To make your work easier, we have found a software that does exactly what we wanted : EaseUS Mobisaver For Android.
What’s the software about?
Data loss is not something that happens every day, but it’s also not something that can’t happen anytime soon. If you hadn’t taken backups due to carelessness or other reasons, then you could be worried about your important deleted files and folders. To get back the deleted data, one must rely upon a strong data recovery tool. From the huge list of recovery tool, it just becomes more confusing instead of giving more choices. According to us, EaseUS Mobisaver For Android is one such program that hopefully will recover major of the deleted files from your Android device.
What all can I recover?
It’s a program that sports a simple and easy to use interface. It can recover all of your personal files including documents, media, contacts, note, etc. It may not be able to extract games, apps and the other third party data.
What are the program features?
- Easily recover major types of data whether deleted intentionally or unintentionally
- It has a support for major of the smartphone brands
- It works well with most of the Android versions
- All this is possible without the need of having any sort of technical knowledge. Begin right away even for the newbie.
How to recover using EaseUS Mobisaver For Android?
The recovery process using the program shouldn’t take you more than 15 minutes, if all of the instructions are followed carefully. Before you begin, make sure that your phone is charged to atleast 50% and second, you have working drivers and USB ports on your computer. Let’s begin :.
1) Connect the Android device to computer via the USB cable and open your Mobisaver.
2) Perform the real time scan for potential lost files for the Android device
3) It’s time to preview the deleted files and select the ones that you want to retrieve by clicking on recover button and saving it to the desktop folder. You can click on the scanned files to know more details about them.
If you have been an Android user for quite some time then you could have deleted some of your favorite past memories, of which you may still regret or remember till date. The program can help you recover most of the deleted files, that you wouldn’t have thought even for yourself.
More information, visit EaseUS Software