Today’s Gamers generation loves to step onto the battlefield to kill all its enemies and become a pro. There is another level craze of FPS games among the young talented minds. Spending hours and hours shouting at the screen and killing more and more enemies is all they love doing. ClicksPerSecond Test is a game to measure your mouse-related actions per second at the click of a button, who knows maybe you will end up being the next pro. Keeping in mind the excitement gamers have towards FPS games, we have shortlisted some tips and tricks which may be beneficial for you to aim better in FPS spacebar counter games and kill more and more people.
To help in that, gamers designed this spacebar counter game for practicing the spacebar clicking. It helps the gamers to dodge, crawl, and jump through the obstacle very quickly.
Accuracy is the most crucial factor when it comes to aiming in FPS games, and accuracy comes with practice. To improve your aiming skills, here are some general tips that one must keep in mind and practice regularly:
- Master Controls to Aim perfectly:Mastering the controls is your first step towards victory. Before aiming to shoot your opponent, you need to know all the controls like shooting, crouching, reloading, etc. Understanding all this is indispensable.
- Crouch when firing:Crouching when shooting for sure improves your accuracy. If you are firing while crouching you will be able to control the recoil of the weapon precisely.
- Keep your crosshair straight to the enemy:Proper crosshair placement is crucial. The new players always tend to have lower crosshair placement which confronts them to the enemies. Hence, always look straight and place your crosshair at the same height as your opponent’s head as it reduces the time it takes to snap the target.
If you are looking to increase your chances of winning and defeating more and more opponents, then all you need to do is implement these below tips:
- Wait for the enemy:Few gamers usually tend to position themselves and fire even before the opponent arrives. The opponents may become vigilant due to your mistake. Always wait for the enemy to arrive and then play your move.
- Predict Opponent movement:One must learn to predict what could be the next move of the opponent so that they can prepare themselves accordingly. Strategize your next move earlier only based on the predictions made.
- Memorize the Map:Take the help of a map to get familiar with the surroundings. It will help you navigate your opponent conveniently and minimizes unnecessary deaths. Additionally, it will also open up some shortcuts to sneak up on your enemies.
- Communication:It’s an aid that will help you during critical times. Coordination is what is vital in any team game. Coordinating and communicating with your teammates will help you in navigating opponents and some useful weapons easily. It is undeniably a step forward towards victory.
- Focus on sound:Be aware of your surroundings. Focus on the sound because you might be surrounded by your opponents. Having strong listening skills will surely help you counter your surrounding enemies.
- Figure out your past mistakes:Learn from your mistakes. Figure out what mistakes you have made in the past also the reason behind the occurrence of them. Make sure that such errors are not repeated.
Hardware Requirements and settings
For aiming better, it is necessary to play on the right game settings with appropriate hardware requirements.
- Adjust sensitivity from settings
Adjusting the sensitivity is a major factor to aim better. Adjusting the sensitivity usually depends on your play style. In fast-paced combat, gamers prefer high sensitivity and, while snipping, they prefer lower sensitivity. So, adjust the sensitivity as per your game style and adapt to it.
- Use gaming mouse
Selecting a significant mouse is essential for improving your prolonged gaming sessions. Choose a mouse that has adjustable sensitivity, programmable buttons and is comfortable and ergonomic. Always prefer using a wireless gaming mouse that is highly durable and provides better performance.
People generally overlook mousepads and feel it has no importance in improving your aim. Mousepads are also necessary as they provide gamers with smooth gliding that indeed provides a better gaming experience and precision.
- Mouse grip
Based on your mouse holding position, mouse grips are classified as:
- Palm Grip
It is the most popular gripping technique suited to mid and full-sized mice. As the name suggests, you rest your palm on the mouse and thumb on the side. An ideal grip for accurate gliding control. The palm grip allows for smooth control of the mouse and is good for tracking and low-sensitivity gaming. It is not suitable for rapid clicking and quick micro-adjustments.
- Claw Grip
An intermediate between the palm and fingertip grip that is becoming quite popular nowadays. In this technique, your fingers are up in a claw shape with the lower part of your hand touching the lower part of the mouse. These are much more responsive as they provide much more pressure and grip onto your mouse for fine tracking movements. One of the disadvantages of using a claw grip is that it causes fatigue when used for prolonged hours.
- Fingertip Grip
This technique is extremely opposite to the palm grip. Here, as the name suggests, you hold the mouse purely by your fingertips. Generally used by gamers for making fast and precise movements. Although the fingertip grip may be fast, it’s much harder to get good and consistent with tracking since arm aiming is used less with this grip.
Now the question arises which mouse grip is the best among these three for FPS games?
Choose a mouse grip that is comfortable as well as provides the best result. I prefer to use a Claw grip for FPS games because it provides precise and sharper movements, along with improved aiming ability.
At Last Practice
The more you practice, the better you get. Miracles don’t happen overnight. People work harder and harder to make things happen. Hence, practice regularly to aim better and defeat your enemies.
Every gamer desires to increase their win rate and kill more and more opponents. For this, all you need to do is neither panic yourself nor get carried away from your aim. Just follow the tips and tricks recommended above for mastering better-aiming skills.