Introduction: Nox player is a free Android operating system emulator that allows a user to download smartphone applications on their Windows PC. The vibrant features and applications of this new emulator have made it one of the most used emulators now. By the way, here is VidMate to check for details.
Its wide presence across both Windows and Mac users has made it even more desirable. Even though Bluestacks emulator has served our purpose for a very long time, upgrading ourselves to Nox Player will be much better.
So to all the gamers who would like to move their gaming experience now to a bigger screen you can download this emulator on their Window 10/8/8.1 & Windows 7 and Mac Devices.
Features that will amaze you!
- Works like a flagship device – let us agree, no one likes lags or delays while we are playing a game, if our screen keeps freezing every now and then it would irritate us to the core! And Nox player makes sure that doesn’t happen, one can expect a flagship device experience using this emulator.
- Inbuilt Play store- Nox emulator comes in handy, when you use any other emulator you have to first install the play store to get your beloved apps, but this is not the case with Nox emulator as it is inbuilt here.
- Better Graphics- Even though the cost of getting better graphics require 1Gb graphics card trust me it is totally worth it! To get a real time effect while playing games one definitely needs to have better graphics that come along with Nox emulator.
- Real time multitasking– juggling among multiple windows is not possible with other emulators, however, if you use Nox emulator you will experience the flexibility it has to offer w.r.t. real time multitasking.
Basic requirements to use Nox emulator
- Your PC must be running on 2.2 GHz processor
- 2 Gb RAM
- 1 Gb Graphics card
How to download Nox Emulator on Windows PC?
- Open a web browser on your PC and copy paste the below mentioned link to download Nox player on your device: https://noxemulator.org/download/
- The file will download on your device according to your internet speed, as It 280mb there are chances you might have to wait for a while to download.
- Now, once the file has been downloaded, you have to locate the file and double tap on it to launch the installer.
- There will be a small message pop-up and you have to click on “I Agree” stating that you have read and you accept the Nox license agreement.
- After you have successfully reached here, click on the install button you can see on the screen and then wait till it gets installed on your PC.
- If in case you wish to customize the icon, you can see the option for it on the very right side named as “Custom”.
- Now just simply keep following the instructions the screen will keep guiding you for completing the whole process and to run the Nox emulator on your device.
- With the completion of this process you can now see the Nox emulator icon on your screen and you have finally completed its downloading process on Windows 10/7/8/8.1 PC/Laptop.
- You might require your Gmail-Id and password to kick start downloading different applications from the already inbuilt Google play store.
Nox emulator is worth a try! With its handy features, graphics, and speed you will enhance your gaming experience by 10X.
If in case you experience any difficulties while downloading do comment and let us know, for us to help you resolve your query.