Android 8.0 Oreo Beta is now available for European variant Huawei P10 and P10 Plus. Any interested P10 and P10 Plus owners can enroll for the Huawei Oreo Beta program and test out all the new EMUI 8.0 and its awesome features right now. If you are interested and want to help improve the new EMUI 8.0, read on to know how to join for the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Oreo Beta test.
Huawei has already released Android Oreo (EMUI 8.0) beta update in some region. In Europe, the beta program is currently available in Romania, but it should also works with the same models sold in other European regions. Anyone can join for the beta program, and if you are selected, you will receive the Oreo Beta update via OTA (over the air), which mean you do not need to install the update manually.
In order to enroll for the Android Oreo Beta program, you will need to download the HwFut app APK file (download ink below) and install it on your Huawei P10/P10 Plus.
Also, you need HW ID (Huawei ID) to join for the beta program. If you have no HW ID, you can apply a new account by your email or mobile phone number.
How to participate P10/P10 Plus Oreo Beta program
– Download HwFut app APK file [HERE] and install it on your phone (do not forget to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ option in Settings menu)
– After installation, open the app and accept terms & condition.
– In the next screen login with your HW ID (if no HW ID, tap register and create a new ID).
– After login, select Personal > Join Project > Available Project. You will receive OTA update notification once it is ready.
– Once it is available, you can select to update your phone.
It is recommended that users should back up their data before testing, as the Beta is a developer version of the OS and might be unstable. (Source)