This article will teach you discord how to set custom status if you use Discord to chat with your friends or plot your gaming. This article will teach you discord how to set custom status if you use Discord to chat with your friends or plot your gaming. This article also helps you how to add roles to a discord server.
To add a personal touch, we will show you how to design your statuses for online and gaming activities, as well. Here are some tips and techniques to help you get the most out of discord custom status.
How can I update my Discord status?
Online custom status discord is helpful when you’re occupied with something that requires your total concentration or you’re going to be gone from the computer for a long.
Select your profile photo from your desktop, then click: from the popup menu that appears.
When You’re Logged Into Discord And Ready To Talk
A waste of time if you’re not around.
You can communicate and play even if you’re invisible on the online user list.
Select the option that will allow you to change your status immediately.
Select “Set a custom message” at the bottom of the status choices to enter your message. Add a discord or your emoji to your message. You may specify a timer if you want the message to be erased after a certain period. Everyone on the Discord servers you’ve joined will see your newly updated message, so be sure to check back often.
It’s entirely up to you when you want to update your discord set custom status. Your status may change to “Idle” after you haven’t used your keyboard for an extended period unless you’ve manually established a different level.
How Do You Change Your Discord Status On A PC Or A Mac?
To change your online status on a PC or Mac, follow these steps:
- Navigate to and sign in to your Discord account from a new web browser, or sign in using the desktop app.
- The statuses may be accessed by clicking on your profile image on the screen’s bottom-left.
- Choose one of the choices, and your status will be updated immediately.
- Android And Iphone Discord Status Change?
- Using your Android or iPhone, you may update your status to “online.”
- When you start the Discord app, touch on your user profile in the bottom-right corner to view the “User Settings.”
- Tap on one of the alternatives, and your status will be updated immediately.
- You may change your Discord bio by following these instructions.
How to change discord status? Discord.bio may be used to construct an extended profile that includes more information about you. When you use your discord custom status and other social media accounts to connect directly to your Discord account, you’ll get a unique URL that you may use. The following steps will walk you through creating a mobile version of your bio:
For “Open with,” choose Discord and then allow Discord. Bio to access your account.
Fill up your personal information on the Customize screen.
Select “Save Changes” when finished.
Once you’ve entered your social network URLs, click “Connections” and then “Save Changes.”
It’s easy to copy your URL by tapping the “Short URL” button and receiving a “Success! Copy to clipboard” notification.
Log in to your Discord account and choose “Settings” from the gear menu.
When you’re in “User Settings,” click on “Set Status.”
On Discord, How Can I Set A Custom Playing Status?
Maintaining contact with pals when not actively playing a game:
- To access “User Settings” from your Discord account, click on the gear symbol at the bottom of the left pane.
- Select “Activity Status” from the “Activity Settings” menu on the left.
- Select the “Add it!” link under the “No game found” statement.
- The down-pointing chevron provides access to a list of open applications on your computer.
- Choose your favourite program from the “Now playing!” text box and type in the title of your current project.
- You must tick the box that says, “Display current activities as a status message.”
What Do the Statuses in Discord Mean?
As of this writing, there are four statuses in Discord:
When you’re online, it means that you’re actively participating in Discord and may be contacted.
When you’re on vacation or otherwise unreachable, you’re considered “idle.”
Use the “Do not disturb” option to avoid desktop notifications from bothering you.
When you’re invisible, you’ll still be able to speak and play with other people.
What Is Discord’s Custom Status?
Custom statuses enable you to submit a message with an appropriate emoji, if desired, to define your current situation better.
In Discord, How Can I Add A Custom Status?
For Windows or Mac, follow these steps to establish your Discord status:
Navigate to and sign in to your Discord account in a new web browser, or sign in using the desktop app.
To view your status updates, click on your profile image in the screen’s bottom-left corner.
There are pre-programmed status choices in discord custom status that you may use to keep your friends up to date. When you’re playing a game, the game’s name appears in your status bar. Both statuses may be tailored to suit your current state of affairs. Your online and gaming statuses are a great way to display more of your individuality.