A recent report by Windows Report, a foreign technology media outlet, unveiled the Lenovo Legion Go handheld’s visuals. Today’s subsequent report delves further into the handheld’s details, sharing additional renderings and specifications.
To encapsulate the key points of the Lenovo Legion Go handheld:
- Lenovo’s latest gaming handheld, the Legion Go, operates on Windows 11.
- The anticipation is for Lenovo to reveal this gaming handheld during IFA 2023, along with a simultaneous launch of numerous gaming devices.
- Upon its release, the Legion Go was pitted against rivals such as the Steam Deck, Rog Ally, and AYANEO for benchmarking.
- Hardware performance characterizes this gaming console.
- AR glasses bundle comes with a gaming console.
- The report suggests the Legion Go gaming console’s likeness to Steam Deck and Rog Ally, sporting an 8-inch screen with a 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Judging from the images, the Legion Go’s frame is narrower than its competing handhelds, promising a more immersive gaming encounter.
- While reports mention touch support for the screen, confirmation remains pending.
- Joy-cons adopt a traditional button layout, encompassing the standard D-Pad and ABXY buttons, alongside the speculated addition of a Hall Effect joystick based on the renderings.
- Each joy-con features a rear release button, in addition to LT/LB and RT/RB buttons.
Furthermore, the device’s back incorporates air intake and heat dissipation vents; with exhaust vents positioned on the upper side, likely preventing prolonged heating during gameplay.
Reports indicate the Legion Go console operates on the Win11 system, capable of running AAA-level PC games.
Although precise data is lacking, reports suggest the handheld is powered by AMD’s Ryzen Z1 processor. It boasts a robust cooling system, Thunderbolt port, MicroSD card reader, and a 3.5mm headphone port.
While exact endurance data is yet to surface, the device’s thickness implies a considerable battery capacity.
Media projections put Lenovo’s game console in the $600-$900 range (approximately RMB 4380-6570); with an official announcement slated for the IFA 2023 exhibition.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.