macOS 10.15 Catalina is the latest operating system for Mac lineup. Features include Sidecar, Voice Control, Screen Time, and three dedicated apps for TV, music, and podcast which are the replacement of iTunes. However, many problems are encountered in this new macOS, and data loss is one of the most common ones. Many users are experiencing situations like ‘Data in the Trash is emptied’, ‘Hard drive is corrupted’, or ‘Mac won’t boot after updating to macOS Catalina’ and are eager to find a solution to recover data from macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Such data loss often drives people crazy. What’s worse, some people would spend a lot of time and money by sending their devices to repair or recovery store for help, but a few of them know that they may be able to recover data all by themselves with a few simple clicks. Indeed, there are a large number of Mac data recovery software that serves for a good DIY data recovery option, and iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac is one of the best ones and now is available for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Why choose iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac?
There are some common features that people often used to judge if a data recovery software is good or not. Namely, people would like to know whether this data recovery software is user-friendly, if this data recovery program is powerful enough to help, if this application is compatible with my devices, and if this program has a reasonable price. And all these considerations make iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac the best choice.
Usability: iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac has a simple and intuitive interface as the picture shows. Users can easily find the information like disk information and operation instructions, so that even people who had no experience in data recovery can use this software with no fuss.
Functionality: iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac is powerful in many situations with a high success rate.
- Deleted data recovery: It can easily recover data when photos, documents, pages, music, videos, emails, etc. are deleted, moved to Trash, or even emptied from the Trash.
- Formatted drive data recovery: This software can recover lost files when external hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, memory cards, pen drives, etc. are erased or reformatted.
- Lost partition data recovery: It can recover data when a partition/volume is deleted or removed by accident, or when a partition is lost or disappear for some reason. This program can retrieve lost APFS and APFS encrypted partitions efficiently.
- Unbootable Mac data recovery: By means of creating a bootable recovery drive and accessing iBoysoft server, this software can recover data when a Mac is unbootable due to operating system crash, internal disk corruption, or other reasons.
- Corrupted drive data recovery: iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac can also help recover data when hard drive is corrupted, unbootable, unreadable, and inaccessible.
Compatibility: iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac is compatible with almost all mainstream Mac operating systems. It runs smoothly on macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion).
Note: iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows is available if users need Windows data recovery software.
Pricing: The prices of this software vary according to different features. It is reasonable that higher prices for more advanced features. Free edition offers 1 GB of free data recovery with absolutely no change. Individuals can afford $69.95 for Home edition to get unlimited data recovery from HFS+, exFAT, and FAT32 formatted drive on Mac. For people who need to recover data from unbootable Mac, the 99.95 Professional edition is a better choice. For data recovery agencies and companies, buying Technician edition with $299 would be advisable because one lifetime license key will support up to 5 Macs at a time, which would be economical if users invite friends to buy and share it.
How to use iBoysoft Data Recovery to recover data on Mac?
Since it is an intuitive and user-friendly data recovery software, the utilization of it would also be as easy as a pie. After it was downloaded and installed on the Mac, the first step is to direct launch it. Then the following step is to choose the disk or partition where data is lost and click Scan to search for lost data. After the scanning process is done, users can locate the desired data by filtering categories or by typing in the search box.
When data is found, iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac allows users to preview the data to ensure that files are in good condition.
Then a simple click of Recover will let lost and deleted data go back to the target storage device.