Recently, the product director of Xiaomi and head of MIUI user experience Jin Fan stated that the “MIUI Pioneer Group” has been formally established to focus on solving various experience problems that everyone has feedback and to do a good job in the chief customer service team. Next, the work progress will be posted to the Xiaomi community in the form of a report, please supervise it.
Today, Xiaomi MIUI officially released the 501 week of MIUI development version update. 7 issues have been fixed this week, and 1 is optimized for the upcoming version. Besides, a Chinese blog is informed that this time fixes the problem of stuttering in some scenes of Taobao and Weibo App, Adds the notch settings in the App, and fixes the problem of sliding and dropping frames in the Mi 10 weather city list.
- 1. Fix the stuttering problem in some scenes of Taobao and Weibo App
- 2. Fix the issue that some apps jump back to the lock screen interface when using fingerprint verification
- 3. Fix the problem of zebra crossing displayed in the app store in dark mode
- 4. Fix the problem that there is no transition animation when making a call in some scenes
- 5. Add the notch settings in the App
- 6. Fix the problem of large spacing between signal icons in the status bar
- 7. Fix the issue of sliding and dropping frames in the weather city list
Release time: has entered the development version
Adapted model: Xiaomi Mi 10
To be optimized
- 1. Fix the issue of frame dropping on the SMS session details page
Release time: It is expected that the development version will be released next week
Besides, if you want to join the MIUI development version, you will need to submit an application in the community App-My Closed Test and answer the questions at the same time. After passing the test, you’ll get the MIUI development version update.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.