UMIDIGI A1 Pro as one of latest UMIDIGI smartphones recently is quite hot, we have made UMIDIGI A1 Pro review to prove it is good smartphone, it has 5.5 inch 1440 x 720 pixels design, powered by MTK6739 Quad Core 1.5GHz processor, RAM 3GB ROM 16GB internal storage, coming with 13MP+5MP dual rear camera, built in 3150mAh battery, supporting fingerprint scanner, USB Type C, etc. Right now Gearbest sells it at only $99.99. Whether you have got one or not, we have received UMIDIGI A1 Pro official ROM now. Maybe you can save first.
This is the SP Flash Tool release of the V1.0_20180601 system softwarefor UMIDIGI A1 Pro
Flash tool operation is recommended for experienced users only. Do not use it if you cannot understand the whole process!
UMIDIGI A1 Pro receives all updates automatically via FOTA method. You need this tool only in case of emergency (if you’ve bricked your phone), if you want to apply a clean install or if you want to clear all root access and custom recovery to make your phone able to receive FOTA updates again.
- Google GMS certificate issue fixed (you may need to remove, then relogin your google account after installing this update)
- Copy the downloaded .zip file to the internal memory of your phone
- Go to Settings –> System –> About phone –> Wireless update
- Tap the 3-dot menu button in the top right corner and select Local Updates
- Brows for the …update.zip file and select it
- Select INSTALL NOW, then OK in the Warning window. Your phone reboots into recovery, the update gets installed, then your phone boots into Android. Your updated system is ready to use.
- Copy the …update.zip file to your SD card.
- Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons together until your phone restarts in the boot selector mode. It needs about 10 seconds or a little bit less if your phone was already powered off.
- Here you can move with the vol-up button and select an item with vol-down. Select Recovery.
- Your phone boots into Recovery and you see a lying android figure with an exclamation mark in red triangle on its tummy + ‘No command’.
- Press and hold the power and vol-up buttons (in this order) together, then release them to call the recovery menu. Now you can move with both volume buttons, and select an item with the power button.
- Move to ‘Apply update from SD card’ and select it.
- On the next screen brows for the update file and select it. The updating process will start and needs a few minutes to be finished.
- After a succcessful installation you can read the ”Install from SD card complete.” message and the receovery menu is available again.
- Select ‘Reboot system now’. Alternatively you can perform a factory data reset here by choosing ‘Wipe data/factory reset’
Please report any kind of new issues you experience after installing this update only if you’ve already flashed this ROM with SP Flash Tool in Firmware Upgrade mode. In rare cases a FOTA update can cause more or less serious malfunctions but that means only the update process went wrong, not a badly developed ROM. An updated stock ROM, especially related to the basic functions will not cause any new issues but will solve some of the existing ones.