The OnePlus 10 Pro series has now ushered in the A.09 version update of ColorOS 12, and the size of the update package may be different for different users.
From the updated content, the new version brings some functional optimizations, stability, and compatibility improvements, and adds a 1Hz AOD screen display refresh rate support, which reduces standby power consumption in AOD scenarios.
- [Optimized] Background blur effect in portrait mode
- [Optimized] The white balance effect of the front camera of the three-party camera
- [Optimized] Night scene shooting imaging clarity
- [New] 1Hz AOD, optimize the refresh rate of the screen display, reduce the standby power consumption in AOD scenarios (only support some AODs)
- [Optimization] Improve system fluency
- [Optimized] Partial application of vibration motor effect
- [Fix] Solve the problem of low probability of freezing and improve the game experience
- [Optimized] Bluetooth headset compatibility
Photo Album – Portable Card Holder
- [Optimization] Classification accuracy of carry-on card bag label
- [Optimized] Wi-Fi download speed and stability
According to the official introduction, the OnePlus 10 Pro sets the lower limit of the refresh rate of different gears in different brightness ranges. When the user does not need a high refresh rate, the screen will automatically reduce the refresh rate to save power to the greatest extent, and ensure that the refresh rate is provided in each scene. Excellent display experience set the lower limit of the refresh rate of different gears in different brightness ranges:
- The screen high brightness range, the screen minimum refresh rate is 1Hz;
- The screen brightness range, the screen minimum refresh rate is 5Hz
- The screen low brightness range, the screen minimum refresh rate The rate is 10Hz;
- The screen refresh rate is kept at 120Hz in the extremely low brightness range of the screen.