As the world keeps feeding up on technology, the common man doesnt wanna stay behind too. In the market of smartwatches, where giants like Apple, Moto, and Samsung rule; names like Oplayer go unheard.But they do price their smartwatches high and this is where players like Oplayer hop in with their budget products.For the people who want good features while keeping the price in hand, Oplayer launched its budget smartwatch ‘OPLAYER SW1402 for just 27$ “.
The features will be discussed later in the post, for now lets take a look at the hardware of this SW1402.
Oplayer SW1402 has built in MTK2502 chipset that comes with Bluetooth version 4.0. It has 32 GB RAM with 32 GB internal memory (ROM). Sadly,the watch is not waterproof as it can’t be expected from a watch at this price. Changeable straps are also provided with the watch. A standby time of 7 days can be expected from a battery of 230mAh.
Now the main part comes in picture i.e the features. Following is a list of features that SW1402 offers.
1. Android + iOS support.Just head over to the respective stores to download the supporting app.
2. Pedometer to count your steps.
3. You can filter the notifications.On a busy schedule? , Just select the apps you wanna get notified by the watch and get rid of the unwanted disturbance.
4. Sleep monitor to ensure you are sleeping well enough.
5. Accept phone calls directly from your watch.
6. Can act as a remote control to capture photo on your watch from your phone.
7. You can change the music via the Bluetooth support.
8. Extra features such as Anti-lost , Sedentary Reminder and Voice contol.
If the square dial on the watch doesn’t bother you and you are running low on money then give this 27$ watch a try. Currently Oplayer SW1402 is up for presale online.