Stellar Data Recovery Professional is a powerful Windows data recovery software that recovers all your deleted files, folders, documents, photos, videos, and more from all kind of Windows drives. It displays recovered files and folders in a tree structure—similar to Windows Explorer—making it easy to find and save recovered files.
The software works with both internal and external Windows hard drives, solid-state drives (SSD), pen drives, SD cards, and other USB storage media. Check https://openfile.club/nomedia/ to get access to recovery software.
Stellar Data Recovery Professional—Pros & Cons
Stellar Data Recovery is the most powerful and innovative data recovery software to recover data from formatted drives, corrupt volumes, and missing partitions (NTFS, exFAT & FAT(FAT16/32). The software features a deep scan option that scans storage media based on file-signatures and recovers every bit of recoverable data.
Following are some pros and cons of Stellar Data Recovery Professional software,
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Recovers virtually any file format
- Supports ‘Quick’ and ‘Deep Scan’
- Recovers from deleted or lost partitions
- Facilitates RAW recovery from corrupt and formatted volumes
- Creates bootable USB data recovery media for non-booting or crashed PC
- Supports BitLocker encrypted volumes
- Creates Disk image
- Facilitates data recovery from disk images
- Option to clone drives
- Allow you to save scan information
- Lists recovered files in their original folder structure
- Features Drive Monitor utility that helps prevent data loss
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- No option to pause the scan
- No supports for Linux and Mac storage drives
My Thoughts on Stellar Data Recovery Professional
The ability to recover any file format is one of the most unique and powerful features of Stellar Data Recovery Professional software. Just add a few sample files of a particular format and recover the specific file types in no time. The software is fast, efficient, and reliable.
Another feature of the software that impresses is that it can create a bootable version of Stellar Data Recovery Professional software. This feature comes handy when a PC crashes, doesn’t boot or throws boot error. Use the feature to create a bootable media and recover your data by using a flash drive.
The new update also brings support for BitLocker encrypted drives. Now you can recover lost or deleted data from any BitLocker encrypted internal or external media and disk images.
Stellar Data Recovery Professional software facilitates 3-step data recovery.
- Select: Choose the files you wish to recover
- Scan: Scan the storage media or folder location
- Recover: Select and save the files from the scan results
Its wizard-like clean interface makes it one of the most easy to use data recovery software.
Follow these steps in detail to recover lost or deleted data from any Windows PC or storage media,
CAUTION: Do not install the software on C: drive if you lost data from Desktop, Documents, Music, Videos, Downloads, or C: drive. Doing so may overwrite the deleted or lost files—making data recovery impossible. Choose a different volume or external drive as install location while installing the software.
- Download and install Stellar Data Recovery Professional software
- Click ‘All Data’ or select a specific file type. Alternatively, go to ‘Settings> Add Header’ and add a new file format by providing a few sample files
- Click ‘Next’
- Choose the storage drive or folder location and turn on the ‘Deep Scan’ toggle switch at the bottom-left
- Click ‘Scan’
- After the scan, click on a file to see its preview and select desired files for recovery
- Click ‘Recover’ and then ‘Browse’ to choose a save location
- Click ‘Start Saving’ to save the selected files at your desired location
Stellar Data Recovery Professional is free to download. You can select and scan using the free demo version. But to save recovered files, you need to activate the software. After the scan by using the demo version, you can preview the recovered files. If you find your data in the scan results, save the scan info and then activate the software by purchasing the license key for $79.99.
After the activation, you can load the scan info and save the recovered files. Plus, it comes with a Drive Monitor utility that helps you monitor Windows drives’ vital health and SMART parameters and prevent data loss due to disk errors. Totally worth it!