Accessibility of online games on smartphones and tablets has made gaming on the go a reality. Software developers have been using advanced technology to design games compatible with your portable devices. With new games and features streaming in, the mobile phone market has also been responding to customer preferences and upgrading itself in designing phones optimized for gaming.
While the latest smartphones might support gaming in some form or the other, players looking for an exclusive gaming experience should pick a model with a certain set of specifications. A lot of casino lovers choose smartphone casino gaming as opposed to using PCs and laptops for the convenience of playing from anywhere and anytime. Moreover, top mobile casinos also facilitate real money play with the possibility of funding casino accounts via pay-by-phone bill methods, making the overall experience a smooth and seamless one. Here are a few Android and iOS phones that enable superb gaming performance.
1. iPhone XS: Perfectly sized, it can be used comfortably for gaming. The A12 Bionic processor from Apple used in this phone contributes to its powerful processor. The LCD screen works well for all 3D games. The super retina technology offers vibrant pictures in most apps. The battery backup lasts a day but could be a slightly expensive phone to own.
2. OnePlus 6T: With the latest hardware and a grand design this one all you need to fit your gaming needs. The Snapdragon 845 and 6GB RAM attributes to its smooth performance in games. The 3700mAh battery keeps your frequent recharging worries at bay. An aesthetically pleasing model, the OLED display ensures the best graphics to be enjoyed thoroughly.
3. Sony Xperia XZ3: A grand model to suit your gaming needs, this one is designed with the Snapdragon 845 processor to power the device. The OLED display and the 6-inch screen offer a sumptuous display experience. It comes with pre-installed software that could be useful and if you can get it for a knockdown price, it’s worth a buy for gamers.
4. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: Well-designed phone, the power is commendable and suits the gamers. The Snapdragon 845 processor gives it the required boost for gaming. You can easily multi-task and enjoy the gorgeous colours with the AMOLED display feature. The MicroSD card is expandable and the headphone Jack enables quick charging. You will enjoy the sound effects when gaming with the quality speakers on the phone.
5. Razor Phone 2: It is a great choice in the gaming phones category and owes it to the Ultramotion 120Hz display tech, Snapdragon 845 processor and the 8 GB RAM. The speakers perform well-supporting gaming sessions with full power. It’s slightly expensive but the Quick Charge feature is supportive of long gaming hours.
6. Asus ROG Phone: This one’s from the Republic of Gamers and has the ‘flagship’ Snapdragon processor. It offers a speed of 2.96GHz and works magic for games. ROG has some cool features exclusively built to support gaming though may not be the best in line when it comes to the camera. The battery can last you up to two days before it asks for a recharge and is quite favourable for intense gaming.
7. Honour Play: Powered by Kirin 970 from Huawei, the processor has the ability to run games fluidly. In appearance, it looks slightly different from several smartphones off the shelf. Coupled with a high-quality camera at a fair price, Honor Play comes with the 3750 mAh battery that can last you a day easily. This one’s a good choice for players looking for a device within a budget.