Mobvoi has just presented the renewal of the well-known TicWatch Pro 3 GPS, one of the greatest exponents of Wear OS. Its name is TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra and, broadly speaking, it is a more resistant, more powerful device with improvements in connectivity.
- Dual screen technology: Retina AMOLED + FSTN display (customizable 18 colors)
- Great configuration at the time of launch: Snapdragon Wear 4100 & Mobvoi dual processor system, Ram: 1G/Rom: 8G
- Built-in independent eSIM (Depending on version)
- Wear OS by Google operating system, fully Vietnamese 100%.
- Built-in heart rate sensor 24/7 monitoring: Spo2 measurement, sleep monitoring.
- Workout mode that tracks up to 24 different sports
- Independent GPS navigation supports access to 5 global positioning systems (GPS version)
- Other smart features such as Music control, payment integration, calls, notifications…
- Optimal battery life up to 72 hours in smart mode, 45 days in Essential mode
- IP68 Water Resistance, Upgraded Pool Swim/MIL-STD-810G
The case is again made of a combination of stainless steel and polycarbonate and has two buttons on the right side. Between them is the microphone hole, and on the opposite side is the speaker opening. You won’t notice any particular differences in appearance between this Ultra model and the Ticwatch 3 Pro so easily. The biggest change is the different, but still very comfortable and durable 22mm replaceable rubber strap. The size of the watch case is 47 x 48 x 12.3 mm. Although the TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra is an eye-catcher on narrow wrists, it is still within an acceptable and easily portable range. The weight without the bracelet is 41g. With a fluoro rubber strap, it is 68g.
The watch is equipped with a round double screen with a diameter of 1.4 inches. The main display has an AMOLED matrix, and the secondary screen received a monochrome LCD matrix. It supports the Always-On function. In addition, a backlight was added to it. The user can choose 1 of 18 color options.
Mobvoi didn’t even change the driver’s chip. It’s still the Snapdragon Wear 4100, but they added a co-processor responsible for this secondary screen. Like its predecessor, Ticwatch Pro 3 Ultra has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of data memory for applications, files, and music.
It is equipped with a whole array of sensors, including GPS, for precise monitoring of outdoor sports activities. With the HD-PPG sensor, can continuously monitor heart rate, warn of atrial fibrillation, and monitor blood oxygen saturation, and sleep quality by stages at night. In addition, it also offers monitoring of stress levels and a breathing coach.
Through two applications, Mobvoi and Wear OS, you will manage watch settings, install additional watch faces, analyze sports statistics, sleep quality, heart rate, SpO2, and everything else on a larger screen.
The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS is a feature-rich Wear OS smartwatch. It allows you to respond to notifications, both by typing and dictating in Polish and supports Google Pay. The use of a double display allows you to read the time in all conditions.