Do you know Ulefone Power can be updated to Android6.0 MarshMallow OS instead of Android5.1 OS? Have you got your Ulefone Power smartphone? It’s the monster smartphone well-known for its large battery, 6050mAh. It has 5.5inch FHD 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen, and it is powered by MTK6753 Octa core processor, this smartphone features a lot of useful functions like fingerprint scanner, OTG, Hotknow and quick charge. So how to flash the phone to Android6.0? Let’s check below according to Ulefone official.
Instructions of Power Flashing
WARNING!Installation process will remove all the data from you device. Please, if you have an important data on your device, backup your files
It is recommended to use Windows 7 operating system, as the driver temporarily does not support Windows 8 and newer version of the operating system.
The latest rom is in this package, therefore no need to download it from website.
Android Version: 6.0
Update day: 5/14/2016
Step 1: Driver Installation
1. Open Driver Auto Installer folder and Run Install.bat
2. Wait until program install the drivers.
You will see that screen if the drivers were installed successfully.
Step 2: Update(Flashing)
(PS: install the tool for the first time, system will note you that get a new hardware, pls from “Save the upgrade tool path” to find the file “Flashing Tool”)
1. Open “CheckSum_Gen.exe“, press Enter, and wait until the program proceed to 100%
2. Click “SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe” , open the tool(as picture 1);
Picture 1(opening interface)
3. Choose file:click “File”(as picture 2), click “Open Download Agent File”, choose “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” (as picture 3), Click “Open”.
4. Choose file:click “Scatter File”(as picture 4), Find “Date number_ulefone Power” Files, choose”MT67xx_Android_scatter.txt”.
Picture 4(load the software)
5.start upgrading: click “Start all” first, then connect phone with USB cable, start to upgrade.
How to Flash Android 6.0 ROM for Ulefone Power on Windows 7 Computer : Youtube Video