With the making of different models of vape devices, VOOPOO has made it easier for vapers to choose which vape product they want. In comparison, the VOOPOO DRAG 4 is a very different vape from the DRAG E60 irrespective of the fact they are good vape products for both beginners and professional vapers. The main features and specifications of these vape devices tells more as regards their comparison.
The VOOPOO DRAG 4 vape device is rated to be the 4th generation VOOPOO DRAG IP Advanced vape device that features a special timeless design combined with solid woody material. In addition, the DRAG 4 vape device is equipped with an ingenious UFORCE-L Tank that has a 3-hole inlet leakproof top airflow design. As a top-notch vape device, the DRAG 4 makes use of Voopoo’s highest standard 5V / 3A charging technology that assures users of a lesser charging time and stronger battery health.
VOOPOO DRAG 4 Main Features And Specifications:
- E-liquid Capacity: 4ml / 5.5ml ( 2ml TPD )
- Resistance Coil: Compatible with all PnP coils and RBA coils.
- Battery Capacity: Two 18650 batteries.
- Charging Interface: USB Type- C.
- Features: Top air inlet leakage-proof, Dual In One PnP coils, Eco energy-saving mode, Multi-Function switch, and New TC mode.
The VOOPOO DRAG E60 features a 2550mAh long-lasting battery to offer users a longer vaping time. It will interest you to know that this vape device from VOOPOO comes with an ECO mode that aims at increasing 10% of each puff. In addition, the DRAG E60 possesses Dual In One Tech and a unique airway system in order to offer vapers the taste of rich satisfying clouds.
VOOPOO DRAG E60 Main Features And Specifications:
- 1. E-liquid Capacity: 2m / 4.5ml.
- 2. Resistance Coil: PnP- TW20 0.2- ohm ( 40 – 55W ) / Coil: PnP- TW30 0.3- ohm ( 28 – 36W ).
- 3. Battery Capacity: 2550mAh.
- 4. Charging Interface: USB Type- C.