In February of 2020, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro was launched in China and the handset later made its way to Europe last week. For these, in the last hours, a novelty is coming. The Beijing company has started to release an update for Mi 10 Pro with the stable MIUI build number 188.8.131.52.QJACNXM, which brings with it numerous innovations.
There are corrections for the automatic brightness, for the heating of the device that could occur during the playback of some movies, news for the camera with video recording 8K AI and others.
The security patches of March 2020 must also be reported together with a series of bug fixes and corrections of various types. Despite a large number of innovations, the update for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro weighs just under 400MB. But the best thing is to install it through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Fixed phone overheating issues with some video files
- Fixed automatic brightness issues
- Google security patches updated in March 2020 to improve system security
- Fixed the Dual SIM problem on specific 5G networks
- Added one-click block for all apps
- New home page for App Lock and related optimizations
- New variable speed for short videos
- A new Smooth Zoom video mode
- New 8K format at 24 fps
- Optimized the adjustment parameters for professional videos
- Added diagnostic tools on multiple networks
In the event that you have not yet received the update via OTA, you can download it to your smartphone using this link. Lastly, we await similar measures for the European Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: the moment they arrive we will give you the news.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.