Xiaomi held a spring new product launch tonight. It has just released Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra. Now, Xiaomi has officially released the thinnest and lightest mobile phone in Xiaomi’s history, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
As the thinnest and lightest Mi mobile phone in history, Mi 11 Lite is redesigned for young people:
- The thickness is only 6.81mm, which is 15.5% thinner than Mi 11
- The weight is only 159g, which is 37g lighter than Mi 11
- 6 colourful colours, each one is youthful
- Built-in 4250mAh large battery, thin and light with large power.
The Mi 11 Lite is equipped with a 6.55-inch screen with a hole in the upper left corner:
- 6.55 “AMOLED ultra-thin flexible direct screen
- 1.88mm extremely narrow bezel and 2.75mm extremely small chin
- Screen display level: 1 billion colours, P3 wide colour gamut, Dolby Vision
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite supports natural beauty selfies, which can be taken anytime, anywhere:
- Front natural beauty selfie, repair small flaws and retain the original beauty
- The front super night scene makes people more beautiful in the dark
- Reject pale skin tones, match different skin tones to preset 8 skin tones
- Comes with a high gloss and natural three-dimensional makeup effect, creating a seamless nude makeup feel
- It also has a 2x zoom selfie, the distance is just right, and the details can be seen.
- Rear all-round AI triple camera, support super night scene
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 780G, with a comprehensive running score of up to 56W, and a floating heat pipe liquid cooling system to ensure continuous output:
- The same 5nm process as 888
- Same A78 CPU architecture as 888,
- The same three ISP image processor as 888
- The same sixth-generation Qualcomm AI engine as 888, with a computing power of up to 12 TOPS
- Third-generation integrated dual 5G baseband
- Stereo dual speakers
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has 2 storage versions, the 8/128GB version is priced at 2,299 yuan, and the 8/256GB version is priced at 2,599 yuan. The pre-sale will start at 22:00 tonight and will officially open at 10:00 on April 16.