Yesterday, MIUI official preheated that Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro will support the fingerprint shortcut function, but did not announce the specific time. And today, MIUI officially announced that it will bring fingerprint shortcut function to Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 8 Pro and Mi 8 Explorer Edition in this week’s MIUI developer version, which can be directly opened by the fingerprint under the screen and other shortcuts.
MIUI official said that the “premise of the “fingerprint shortcut function” function is to screen fingerprint duck. That is to say, the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE and the Xiaomi Mi 8 won’t support it.
- The MIUI development version 9.3.7 update is as follows:
- Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
The new “Fingerprint Fast Function” can directly open the payment, Xiao Ai and other shortcut functions through the fingerprint under the screen, and bid farewell to the trouble of using the function to unlock first! the user has 2 ways to experience this feature.
- 1. Long press on the fingerprint icon to bring up the menu
- 2. After unlocking, slide directly to the function location to call up the menu (can save animation, very suitable for blind operation)
- Added a 48MP camera mode.
- Added the super wide-angle support to enable flash function.
- Optimized the square mode to move to the top right corner of the photo menu.
- Update Android security patches
1. Redmi Note 5 / Mi MIX 3 has been released
1. Mi 8 / Mi 8 Pro / Mi 8 Explorer Edition / Mi MIX 2S / Redmi 6 Pro / Redmi 5 Plus / Mi PLAY / Redmi Note 7 Test system stability, public beta release delay
2. Xiaomi mobile phone 6X / red rice S2 is being tested Android P, during the release of the public beta release
3. Xiaomi Mi 9 is in beta, for specific release time please pay attention to the announcement of the update
4. MIUI in March 2019 On the 1st, the last developer version of 9.2.28 was released for Xiaomi Mi Max and Mi Mix. The 2 models will no longer support subsequent version upgrades.
Recently, the co-founder and president of Xiaomi Group China, Wang Chuan, made an announcement through Weibo, in which he affirms that the Mi 8 Pro, which was launched last year, will receive the new Game Turbo technology that is present in the company’s new flagship, the Xiaomi Mi 9.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook Group and Page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.