A Voice over Internet Protocol is a technology that lets users make phone calls using an internet connection. As the use of broadband increases, VoIP phone services have become increasingly popular amongst businesses and households. If you are looking into switching from a traditional landline to a VoIP phone service, then this article will help you by providing you with a detailed review of one of the leading VoIP service providers in the United States and Canada, i.e., AXvoice.
What features does AXvoice offer?
AXvoice is currently offering over thirty features to its customers. A few of them include:
- Caller ID with a name: This feature notifies you about the name and number of every incoming call. You will no longer be in the dark about who is calling you.
- Enhanced Voicemail: This feature will send you an email notification every time you get a voicemail. The voicemail can also get accessed immediately from your email inbox. Unlike the standard landlines, you can save as many voicemails as you want.
- Enhanced call forwarding: AXvoice gives you a lot of options to take your VoIP calls from anywhere. You can choose to immediately forward the call or schedule it for a specific day and time. The phone calls will get redirected to the number that you define.
- Simultaneous Ring: With this feature, there is no chance of you missing a phone call. You can have the phone ring simultaneously at different places on pre-defined phone numbers.
- Failover: This feature comes in handy if your IP-only phone battery finishes, and you have to pick up an important call from elsewhere. You can connect with your caller using your cell phone or even your laptop.
- Do Not Disturb: If you are taking a break from work and do not want to get disturbed by phone calls, you can use this feature to turn off the notifications of the incoming calls. You can also pre-schedule this feature for specific days, like the weekends, so that it automatically turns off the notification that day without you having to set it every time.
- Online Account Management: You can manage your account online by signing into your AXvoice dashboard using the login ID and password which was emailed to you at the time of installation.
- View Call Logs: Traditional landlines allow only a specific number of call log entries. With AXvoice, you can save an unlimited number of call logs and view them using your online web account.
- Alternative caller ID: This feature lets you set any phone number that is linked to your account to show up on your outbound calls. You can use more than one phone line at the cost of one.
How much do AXvoice plans cost?
AXvoice is currently offering three different types of plans: The Residential VoIP Plan, the Business VoIP Plan, and the International Plan. The Residential Plan is ideal for households and costs USD 8.25 per month. The Business Plan focuses on small business owners. It costs USD 14.99 per month. The International Plan is best suitable for those businesses or customers who have to make regular international phone calls. A standard landline would get very expensive for these calls. The cost of this plan is USD 16.58 per month. AXvoice is known to offer the most affordable packages in the market. It charges less without compromising on the quality of the service. There is no activation fee, and you get to have the hardware for free.
What new features does AXvoice offer that is not available elsewhere?
AXvoice offers many new features to its customers. These features are usually not available with most rival companies, or they charge extra for it. These features include:
- Caller ID blocking: You can keep your phone number discrete by blocking your caller ID from showingon others’ phones.
- Music on hold: This feature will ensure that your caller waiting in the line gets entertained with music while they are put on hold.
- Three-Way calling: This feature lets you add a new person to your ongoing call. You can also drop the caller from the phone call without disconnecting the original caller.
- International call blocking: By blocking international phone calls, you can ensure that your monthly bill does not go above the plan that you have purchased.
- Codec: This feature can be useful when you get low bandwidth on your internet connection as you can switch over to low-bandwidth codecs.
- Free in-network calling: By using this feature, you can make unlimited calls to other AXvoice numbers without paying any additional charges.
- Blacklist: You can block any number that you do not want to receive calls from by using this feature. These can be numbers of telemarketers or fake callers that can waste your precious time by making your line busy.
What are some prerequisites for installing AXvoice?
To ensure a smooth VoIP calling experience with AXvoice, you must have a broadband or high-speed internet connection. Apart from this, an ethernet cable is required to set up the VoIP phone, which is included with the equipment.
Let us have a look at the pros and cons of purchasing the AXvoice VoIP service.
- The voice quality is very clear.
- AXvoice offers free equipment with the purchase of their plans.
- The customers get a 15-day money-back guarantee. It gives them the satisfaction that they can change their mind if the service does not suit them.
- AXvoice has the lowest monthly and international rates in the United States and Canada. They do not compromise on the features or the quality because of the low rates.
- If you already have a phone number, you do not have to change the number to switch over to AXvoice. It saves the customer the hassle of having their number changed.
- Many customers have written good reviews about service quality.
- The service will not work efficiently if you do not have a reliable and fast internet connection.
- They do not offer a free trial version.
The final verdict:
Overall, we would give AXvoice VoIP service a 9/10 rating. That is because we have not found a counterpart VoIP service that provides as many features and facilities to the customers as AXvoice does. Those service providers who offer more features are usually very unaffordable. Making the switch to AXvoice would be very beneficial for businesses as well as households because they will save up on the calling costs. They will also be more accessible to their customers and family. It’s easy to use interface helps in making the switch very convenient and quick.