It is certainly an era of content marketing and no matter whether it is email marketing or any social media marketing or any other digital marketing content is the king. All types of content marketing that is now available in the market are highly used for promotional purposes. Some of the common platforms where content is highly essential are account-based marketing, social media management, marketing automation, marketing automation, mobile marketing, etc. But in content marketing, if you want to get the best result of then you must pay heed to the content marketing tools.
In this article, we have come up with some best content marketing tools that can help you to achieve your goal and track your online performance as well.
Some best Content marketing tools you should never ignore to use
The following are some efficient content marketing tools that are very popular in the market and you should never miss it if you want a good result:
- Google Webmaster Tools: One of the most excellent content marketing tools is Google Webmaster Tool (GWT). This tool includes ‘Fetch as Google’ features with the help of which you will be able to view URL in the same way that you use to do in Google. With this tool, you can easily determine and troubleshoot poor SEO. This tool also allows you to modify the web page and you will be able to review the code that ultimately makes sure that your website is not hacked. This tool also gives you ‘PageSpeed Insights’ features with the help of which you will be able to check the speed of your website. This facility is available for both mobiles as well as desktop versions. It also comes up with ‘structured data testing’ features with the help of which the user can check whether the content is put correctly on the website or not. This tool automatically performs validation routines check to determine whether the content of the website is in the right format or not.
- Content Editor: Sentence Checkup is a free sentence checker tool, it can check for structure, fragment and many types of the sentences,
furthermore, it can also check for grammar, spelling and style issues.
- SEO Spider: Another most effective tool for content writing is SEO spider and it was developed in 2010. With the help of SEO Spider, you will be able to crawl the website for checking whether any webpage is broken or not. Moreover, the SEO spider tool also helps you to check if your website has any page with missing title tags, wrong tag length, duplicated meta tags, or any other important features. Both the free and paid versions of SEO spiders are available and you can use anyone it.
- SEMrush SEO toolkit: Another most favorite content marketing tool is SEMrush. Though this tool was developed in the year 2008 and it helps you to find out the detailed keyword analysis report. This tool also provides you a summary of any domains and allows you to compare the performance of your website against your competitors. It also measures the average session duration and bounce rate of your website. It has ‘Traffic Source Comparison’ features with the help of which you will be able to overview the digital marketing channels for several competitors at once.
- Moz Pro tools: Another most effective content marketing whose name is worth mentioning is the Moz Pro tool. With the help of this tool, it becomes possible to enhance the traffic, visibility of your website as well as ranking in the search engine results. Apart from that, this tool also helps you to determine the keyword. In the case of content marketing, the keyword combination is very essential for targeting prospective customers. Apart from that, this tool also has a backlink analysis tool which has several matrixes and which includes anchor text in links as well as it helps to estimate domain authority.
- Majestic SEO tools: This is an excellent SEO as well as a content marketing tool and is highly used in digital marketing. This tool mainly focused on the backlinks in which the link between two or more websites is determined. With the help of this tool, you will be able to influence the performance of SEO significantly. It comes up with some useful features such as bulk backlink checker, subnets, referring domains, Internet Protocol, and site explorer. This tool also has Google Analytics integration.