Mobile phones have become a necessity especially with new features that can assist users in their everyday tasks. With the increase in the number of mobile money transfer apps Like netspend and cash app for exchange of funds from one digital account to another, the majority of the clients opt for mobile phones that can provide an extra layer of security against theft and frauds.
Secure Smartphones – Updated List 2021
This is one of the most advanced smartphones that you would come across in the market. It is a perfect mix of luxury and sophistication but the only thing to watch out for is its price which is actually over the edge. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that it is worth every penny!
- It hosts an updated threat detection feature for maximum security.
- You would also be able to utilize periodic security patches.
- It comes with full disk encryption.
Silent Circle Blackphone 2
Another option on the list of smartphones with comprehensive security features is that of Silent Circle Blackphone 2. This phone is extremely user-friendly. It allows you to encrypt your SMS, secure video calls and even safeguard file sharing with advanced features.
- The phone has the best encryption features.
- Enterprise-grade security.
- The GoSilent Firewall is commendable.
Sirin Labs Finney U1
The operating system itself provides layers of security and the system serves in-built cold storage crypto wallets for those who are into cryptocurrency exchange and earnings. The installed security ensures that your data is kept safe at all times.
- Highly preferred for secured monetary transactions.
- Comes with decentralized apps.
- The mobile phone is block-chain enabled.
Choosing The Right Secure Smartphone For Your Use
Since smartphones are so important for everyday use, staying in touch with friends or sending and receiving money, it is crucial to make the right choice. After all, there are more than just one reason why privacy and security of smartphones is important.
There are a lot of things you might need to consider when purchasing a new cell phone. However, the first of these to look into is how reliable the company is. Moreover, you have to determine the performance of features like WiFi, GPS, and location safety since cellular information is sometimes enough to hack such details.
Financial information such as banking details are most likely to be targeted by scammers. Unfortunately, that is something that is almost always stacked somewhere in your phone. Consequently, password managers are quite helpful in safeguarding such data in case you misplace or lose your cell phone. Here are a few things to look for when making your next purchase:
- The budget is important to consider since some options are quite expensive.
- Secure data connection is essential as well.
- You should prefer hardware encryption whenever possible and if it is fit in your pocket.
- Prioritize mobile that features its own proprietary operating system.
- Avoid unreliable cellular data connection.
There are more options in the market so feel free to look around. Now you would have some idea of the smartphone features that you think should be preferred. Hopefully, this will help you make better informed decisions in the future.