Find out how to track any package or parcel from around the world!
How to track shipment transit?
Often, when you order online, your package travels through several countries and will be transported in stages by different delivery companies. Tracking the shipment with our package tracker, we track your package with multiple carriers at the same time, find out their tracking number retrieve package details like weight, address, sender, recipient along with detailed tracking statuses.
How to find a registered letter?
Registered packages and letters are easier to track. You will usually have the tracking number that you can use to track your shipment. Given the endless variety of tracking numbers and hundreds of postal, courier, express and logistics companies, it is easier to use a universal mail service like ours.
Just enter your registered mail tracking number in the search box at the top of this page to find out where your package is.
How to track a shipment from China?
If you purchased an item with registered tracking or express delivery and the store has left you a tracking number that is all you need to find the location of the package.
Nothing is easier than tracking the registered package from China. Just enter the tracking number, our system will recognize the courier company in charge of the delivery and in a couple of seconds, you will know where your package is.
It was more difficult to track the unregistered packets from China. Usually, such packages are only traceable in China and after the tracking of export packages is stopped.
What to do if the package is no longer tracked?
A package can stop being tracked in several cases:
- The tracking number has been reserved, but the seller has not transferred your order to the postal service;
- Departure involves only partial monitoring, more often in the territory of the country of departure;
- The package was lost in one of the sorting centers or customs along the way;
- The actions here are the same, write to the seller once a week before the order protection expires, if the package is not tracked and ask for clarification. When the order protection period expires, request a refund.
What is a tracking number?
Track number, tracking number, postal ID, a tracking number is a unique set of letters and numbers assigned to your package by postal or courier service. With this identifier, you can find out or track where your package is.
Tracking Not Available
When tracking of your shipment is not available it could be due to the following reasons:
- The sender of the shipment did not apply the waybill to the package. Remember that you will always have to send the courier label to the sender of the shipment in order to track its transit.
- The consignment has not yet been withdrawn. In this case, the sender of the shipment can contact us to request to organize a new collection.
- The shipment has not started yet because there is no documentation in the case of international shipments.
- The shipment is delayed or has not yet left the departure branch. In this case, we will request more information from the courier if you send a request to our Customer Support.
Tracked shipments and untraceable shipments
A first subdivision is that between traceable and untraceable shipments, in particular, non-traceable shipments represent some products of the Italian post office such as priority mail and ordinary parcel.
Tracked shipments are all trackable online, the fastest are courier shipments that offer a wide range of ancillary services for the delivery of packages and parcels.
Courier shipments have a relatively high basic price and do not include a return receipt with legal value, therefore they cannot be used to make legal notifications and are not used for sending bulk mail for obvious reasons of economic convenience.
In these cases, registered mail is used and the alternative to the Italian post office is the private post office, which in fact, unlike it, offers detailed traceability even for non-recommended shipments, ie simple shipments.