The closer to the launch date, the more information about the Xiaomi Mi 9 comes into full details. Only yesterday, CEO Lei Jun of Xiaomi shared detailed renderings of this smartphone, and today, the Mi 9 parameters have also been leaked on weibo.
- Super high screen to body Ratio for 90.7%, small “chin”, small “forehead”.
- Samsung AMOLED top screen, 103.8% NTSC super wide color gamut, brightness up to 600nit; (early screen NTSC 72% )
- Screen low brightness, color fidelity, Gamma optimization; highlight mode smooth transition; game mode screen enhancement Improves the fog, night scene contrast, and finds a higher dynamic range.
- The second-generation sunscreen not only sees under strong light but also makes colors more realistic.
- The eye protection technology of the screen obtained the VDE low blue eye protection certification of the German Institute of Electrical Engineers. Eye protection mode upgraded to 256 steps, smooth transition.
- Corning gorilla glass 6th generation protections.
- Highly sensitive under-screen light sensor; The third generation of the ultrasonic distance sensor.
- The 5th generation of screen fingerprints unlocks speed increased by 25%.
- 48MP standard lens, Sony IMX586 sensor, 1/2 inch large photosensitive area, ultra-high resolution can see more details.
- 12MP people like a lens, background blur, 2x optical zoom
- 16MP super wide-angle lens, 117 degrees, you can take more content. This lens also supports 4cm macro photography.
- 20MP front lens, support all functions of Xiaomi AI beauty.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 provides powerful power for Xiaomi 9 and is the biggest technical upgrade of 800 series:
- Qualcomm’s self-developed Kryo 485 core
- GPU – Adreno 640, 20% Performance improvement over the previous generation
- eight cores in three groups, one super large core + three large cores + four Small core, better balance performance, and power consumption
- Super big core performance is super powerful, clocked at 2.84GHz
- 7nm process technology, power consumption is very good
Xiaomi will officially introduce the super product Mi 9 at a launch event held on February 20, here, at the same time that the Galaxy S10 trio is announced by Samsung.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.