Xiaomi Mi 9 is one of the most interesting Smartphone on the market. However, it will be even better because, once again, China is launching the rollout of a new update of the stable version of MIUI 10 for Xiaomi Mi 9.
Version 10.2.27.0.PFACNXM introduces, among other things, the DC attenuation function (DC Dimming) which allows the use of an algorithm developed by Xiaomi itself to adjust the brightness of the OLED screen through the dedicated controller.
Along with the attenuation function, there is also that of anti-flicker which reduces eye fatigue in low light conditions. The update, which weighs 260MB, introduces optimizations to the lock screen, May patches to improve system security and a series of fixes for some problems on the unlock screen.
The update promises to improve the accuracy of the Xiaomi Mi 9 fingerprint reader, which too often does not correctly recognize users’ fingerprints. At the moment, as reported at the beginning, the update is reserved for the Chinese ROM, but it is likely that in the coming days the Global Stable version will also be made available for international users of the Xiaomi flagship.
- Optimize the lock screen to prevent accidental touch and avoiding screen misoperation
- Update Google Security Patch (2019 # 5) to improve system security
LOCK SCREEN, STATUS BAR, NOTIFICATION BAR
- Fixed an issue associated with unlocking the horizontal screen interface
- Fixed a bug affecting the information screen setting page
- Improves fingerprint unlock success rate
- Fixed the inability of the screen light to come up during a call on the lock screen
- Fixed the live wallpaper on the lock screen
- Fixed the problem affecting the fingerprint shortcut function – It can now be opened normally when the screen is horizontal
- Adds anti-blink mode and global DC dimming
Another video from #Xiaomi President Bin Lin, showing off a very exciting phone prototype… ❤️❤️
Here's our #Mi9 with under-display camera, full-screen display and great selfie experience. No holes, no pop-ups, no notch… What does everyone think? ?#InnovationForEveryone pic.twitter.com/t0rDoe5Pp3
— Donovan Sung (@donovansung) June 3, 2019
Meanwhile, Xiaomi Mi 9, Xiaomi’s product manager Donovan Sung showed the world a prototype of the Xiaomi Mi 9, which features an in-screen camera. The prototype is present in a video that was put on Twitter. In practice, it provides a side-by-side comparison of the device and what appears to be a standard Xiaomi Mi 9.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.