After the successful release of the Xiaomi Mi A1 and A2, Xiaomi thought it wise that it is time to release another smartphone in that line, and as we all know the brand recently released the “Xiaomi Mi A3“. The Xiaomi Mi A3 carries a Snapdragon 665 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB ROM. The smartphone also featuring an amazing 6-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1,560 x 720, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and a 4,030mAh battery with 18-watt charging.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 also emphasizes an improved camera experience on paper, delivering a triple rear camera setup (48MP + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP depth) and a 32MP selfie camera in a waterdrop notch. This camera combination would ensure you have very nice photography experience. Other noteworthy specs include Android One (with Android Pie), USB-C connectivity, a 3.5mm port, and dual-SIM support. Unfortunately, Xiaomi’s new device doesn’t offer NFC.
The software is new. Unlike the other Xiaomi smartphones that come with the pre-installed MIUI ROM, Xiaomi Mi A3 is part of the Android One program that allows it to have an almost all-stock interface with updates, mostly, directly from Google ( many consider the Android One program a rebirth of the Nexus smartphone series). In summary, you can get the full specs from the table below
- 6.088 ″ HD + 1560 × 720 19.5: 9 AMOLED display, 88.78% screen-shell ratio, 530 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and NTSC color gamut 102.7
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 with octa-core Kryo 260 CPU up to 2.0 GHz, Adreno 610 GPU and 11 nm production process.
- 4/6 GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal UFS memory 2.1
- 32MP front camera
- Triple rear camera: 48MP + 8MP (wide angle) + 2MP (depth) with Super Pixel 4-in-1 and PDAF
- Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac dual-band, dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G / LTE, GPS, GLONASS, infrared port, FM radio, type C 2.0 USB port and audio jack input from 3.5 mm
- The fingerprint sensor below the display
- 4.030mAh battery with 18 Watt fast charge support (even if the charger included in the sales package is 10 Watt standard)
Where To Buy The Xiaomi Mi A3
The Xiaomi Mi A3 is currently available on Banggood for just $279.99. The smartphone is currently on pre-sale, and it is believed that, after the pre-sale, the price would skyrocket, so get one while the offer last.